Petaloo Freedom Banner


Hi there, are you ready for 4th of July?  Do you decorate your house?  Or do you decorate for your picnick? I have a post on Petaloo's blog today that hopefully will inspire you do create. Today I have a pretty banner that will be my decoration for the upcoming holiday. 
This project is focusing on my personal favorite Petaloo products the Color Me Crazy line.  I simply love this line, as I can paint them and make them coordinate with my projects. So let me show you what I made.



Let me tell you, there was a lot of painting going on with this project, but it was such a fun time to see these pretty white flowers come to life. The background paper for my banner is by Canvas Corp and the stamps I used are by JustRite Papercrafts.  I used the Chevron Stripe Background Stamp, which I die cut using My Favorite Things Doilies, and the Petaloo 3D Foam Sticker letters were stamped with JustRite Papercrafts Ticking Stripe Background stamp with red ink and painted with Majestic Blue Twinkling H2O to achieve the red, white and blue look.
Here are the detailed pictures, in case you would like to see the tags closer.


Here is the picture of the middle banners.


And here are the last banners.


Now, let me show you what I used to paint these pretty flowers.  I used Twinkling H2O's by Creative Imaginations, which are just beautiful as the end result.


And here are few of the painted flowers, once they are done.


And now let me share with you all the beautiful Petaloo products I used for this banner.
CMC - Wild Rose
CMC - Butterflies
CMC - Darjeeling Coll. Med.Leaves
CMC - Darjeeling Coll. Petites
CMC - Foliage asst
CMC - Mini Pearl Daisies
CMC - Darjeeling Coll. Hydrangeas
3D Foam Stickers Lower Case Letters

Well, hope you like what you see today and get inspired to create something pretty with Petaloo for 4th of July.  Possibilites are limitless, as you can see.  Thanks for visiting!

Hugs,

Blog-signature

Labels: , , , ,