More Rubber Cafe projects to share

Hello, hope you had a great weekend.  I haven't been posting much lately, but that's about to change, so stay tuned as this week and most next week, you will see something on my blog every day. And today I have some pretty things to share made with more Rubber Cafe goodies.

My first item is a tag.  I simply love making tags and when I first saw the Vintage Treasures set I knew I was going to make a tag for sure with it, so that was the birth of this tag.  Take a look at this Tim Holtz inspired tag of mine.  I love this stamp set and today I have two ways to show you how you can use it.  But first about my tag.  I stamped some of the images with black ink and some I clear embossed on the tag, such as the clock and I just used my Distress Inks to color in the tag.  I also clear embossed the pretty butterfly onto white paper and colored it in with Distress inks.


To complete my tag I used Spellbinders Foliage dies and also added some pretty Petaloo flowers.  Here is a close up of my tag.


I mentioned above that the same Vintage Treasures stamp set was used on my second project, too, which is a card.  I love the background stamp from that set, so I wanted to create my card's background with it.  I combined this with the very unique and beautiful Lace Flower stamp which I colored in with Copic markers and my sentiment came from the Fabulous Phrases set.


I sure hope you enjoyed my projects and get inspired to pick up these pretty stamps.  You'll certainly see me using them again. :) Once again I wanted to thank Rubber Cafe for having me as a guest designer this month....I have had such a pleasure working with these pretty stamps and the dies, too.

As always, thanks for visiting and wishing you a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , ,