Scrap-mart - Hope Card


Hi there, gosh, it's been a few days since I posted, but I am at trainings all week.  Today I am sharing a card for Scrap-mart.  I have not shared this on my blog yet so I thought it would be fun, as you can purchase most of the items I used on this card at Scrap-mart.

I used a lot of Tim Holtz products on this card and the pretty flowers, butterflies and pins are from Petaloo.  I wanted to have sort of a mixed media-ish look card, so I used a lot of beautiful Ranger Distress inks to create my background colors and stamped over it with Tim Holtz Mixed Media background stamps.


Here is a different look of my card.


My card is also using a quite a bit of Tim Holtz Sizzix dies, which were super fun to work with.  And do you see those pretty pearl dots?  They are done with Viva Cream Pearl Pen.  Love outlining things with it, or just adding it as a pretty addition to my projects.

Well, that is it for today.  Hope you enjoy this pretty card and visit Scrap-mart for any of your crafting deals!  You will for sure find all kinds of great deals that you must have...LOL

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,