Scrap-mart - Happy Birthday card

Hi there, happy Friday!  It's my turn today to share a card made with goodies available at Scrap-mart, so I have a super fun card for you!  I have to say I had so much fun creating this, and it came together pretty fast.

My card uses some brand new JustRite Papercrafts stamps that just released and what do you know, Scrap-mart has them in stock already...so if you liked the inspiration on my blog this past week, plus today, run over to Scrap-mart and get these pretty stamps.  

I saw a card a while back on the Hero Arts blog, where they stamped on die cut butterflies, so I thought it would be fun to do that with the newest background dies, so for my butterflies I used Paris Background Stamp and Heart Scroll Background Stamps.  Once I stamped the background stamps on the cream colored paper, I die cut them using Spellbinders Wonderful Wings.  My favorite butterflies.  The beautiful stamped label is a brand new JustRite Papercrafts stamp called Thank You Labels Twenty, which of course coordinates with Spellbinders Labels Twenty dies.  The Thank You Labels Twenty stamp set comes with a few beautiful sentiments, but JustRite Papercrafts also has a gorgeous Large Fancy Sentiment set, which is where my sentiment came from.


Underneath my butterflies you can see a pretty green flourish and that is from another Spellbinders die set called Fleur de lis Doily Motifs. And of course I have to mention that the patterned paper is by My Minds Eye.  One of my favorite pieces and yes, the color of it has a lot to do with it...LOL  My final touches were just to add the pretty buttons in the middle of the butterflies.  Oh and I sewed on my card.  Gosh, it's been a while since I actually sewed on a card, so I committed myself to get back to that habit, as it just adds so much to it, don't you think?


Well, that is it for me.  I will be back today with our newest JustRite Papercrafts Challenge card, so make sure you check out Scrap-mart and pick up some of the new stamps!  Hope you enjoyed my card today and wishing you a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , ,