New JustRite Challenge Card

Please scroll down for my Scrap-Mart post.

Welcome back!  It's my second post for the day and now I am happy to share a card made for the newest JustRite Papercrafts challenge, which is a picture/color inspiration and what fun colors they are!

Here is the card I made for the challenge, which is using brand new stamps of course.  I just couldn't help myself.  I have to say I am having so much fun with these stamps and sure hope it shows on my card.  So the stamps I used on todays card are Royal Antique Labels One and Seeds of Summer.  Did I say I LOVE these stamps?  LOL And how about those fishtails?  I used My Favorite Things Fishtail Flags Stax Die-namics, which are so IN right now.  I stamped two of our background stamps on them.  Heart Scroll Background and Chevron Stripe Background stamps.


I colored my pretty Peony with Copic markers and the gorgeous seam binding ribbon you can find at Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  I alter them a little bit, and will share later how to do that, so they are not just the pure color you purchase, but they are so fun to play with.  And the patterned paper is by Bo Bunny...so very pretty!


Well, that is it for now.  Hope you play along with our challenge!  Make sure you jump over to the JustRite Papercrafts Blog to see the details of the challenge and all the goodies you can win!

Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day and a super fun weekend!!!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,