PTI Birthday Wishes

Hi there, hope your week is starting out great!  I am setting intention for a wonderful week and today started out fun as I got to see my sweet friend, Alice.  We headed out to lunch after she took a little detour arriving to my place, had a fabulous hamburger from Slater's 50/50 restaurant, which is famous for their hamburger made with bacon.  Oh, YESSS...so we each had a lettuce wrapped 50/50 hamburger and shared sweet potato fries, as that is acceptable on a low carb diet, so that's my semi guilty pleasure nowadays...LOL.  It's so yummy.

Anyway, after we came back from lunch and frozen yogurt, yes, we even had that...LOL, we decided to squeeze in a little craftiness and this morning I saw a tutorial on PTI's blog by Betsy and decided to create a card using that idea, simply as it was fun and simple, so I knew I could make it quickly.  It's not a new technique to me, but it's always fun to revive old forgotten techniques, so I appreciated the reminder.  So this is what I came up with using my favorite stamp set from them called Rosie Posie stamp set and the sentiment came from their Fillable Frames Sentiment set.

I used their own ink, because I simply adore the color palettes.  I love happy colors and they do use happy colors, so it suits me perfect!

Anyway, if you haven't checked out this fun masking tutorial, check it out. You can find it HERE.

Well, that is it from me for today.  Wishing you a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Blog-signature


Labels: