Scrap-mart - Mixed Media art journal

Good Morning!  Hope you are enjoying your weekend!  Specially since it was our favorite weekend, celebrating our hobby!  Did you have some crafting time in celebration of National Scrapbooking day????  Sure hope so!  I got together with friends both Friday and Saturday at a local scrapbook store and crafted our hearts out...LOL  As we were preparing for this occasion, we decided to make it a mixed media focus this time, so my post today is showcasing one of my art journal pages I worked on.

Scrap-mart now carries a ton of amazing things that are mixed media products.  They have different type of sprays, paints, stencils and of course stamps, so if you are a mixed media lover, or just a mixed media beginner, Scrap-mart is a great source to to turn to for a great array of products to play with.  

My page for today's post was created with Dylusion ink sprays and boy, can I ever tell you how much I love these sprays?????  There is NO and I mean NO clogging with this product, as it's just pure liquid color, so rest assure, you won't have any issues with it and look at the gorgeous colors!!!  You know how much I love color, so this was totally up my alley.  The other products I used on this was the super fun Crafters Workshop stencils.  Gosh, they are so much fun!!!  The dots, the hearts, the script in the background all came from there.  I also used Tim Holtz's Mixed Media background stamps and had a perfect Unity Stamp, which had chicken wire image on it, so I used that, too.  


I also used my own hand writing to create the Love My Life, which I outlined with Neocolor II watercolor crayons, which I also used for a lot of the black outlining for.  I think it's my new love, let's just say!!!

Well, that is it for today.  I am super excited as I am hoping next week my Cameo will arrive, as I just ordered it from Scrap-mart.  Can't wait!!!!  

Wishing you a beautiful Sunday!

Hugs,
Blog-signature


Labels: , , , ,