PTI - Friend card

Good morning!  Hope your day is off to a good start!  This past weekend I spent two days of doing nothing but crafting with friends.  We sure had a ton of fun, crafting, laughing and eating....LOL.  A perfect way to spend National Scrapbooking Day, right?  While our focus was mixed media and I worked on 4 journal pages, I also wanted to make a few cards so I managed to work on 5 cards as well.  One, you saw yesterday, and the second one I am sharing today.

This card is made with Papertrey Ink stamps and the background was embossed with Tim Holtz embossing folders, which I barely got my hands on, and couldn't wait to play with it.  I thought the Rosie Posies stamp set was perfect match for it.

So, let me tell you a little bit about this stamp set.  I have been eyeing it for literally months now!  You know how it is to put it in the cart, than not getting it.  I just had such a hard time justifying the need for me to buying it, other day I just LOVED this set.  Part of the reason for me not getting it earlier is that it was out of stock and finally came back to stock, so I snatched it as I somehow wanted it more than I could talk myself out of it....LOL.  Do you ever do that??? LOL   I dreamed of the pretty colors I was going to use with this set for a long time, so I also ordered a few of the PTI ink pads, too, well the little cubes to test them out, but I love Palette inks, so I they are awesome!


Anyway, this is what I came up with.  As I was creating this card I realized that silly me, since I only have a few PTI sets I barely have any sentiments, so I will have to remedy that sometime in the near future.

Hope you like my little card.  I have another one in the works, but as I said I just don't have the right PTI sentiment to go with it, so will have to wait a little while to finish it.

Wishing you a wonderful day and as always, thanks for visiting!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: