Friday, May 11, 2012

Ippity Art Journal page

Hi there, happy Friday to you all!  Happy Friends with Flair!!!  Hope you are having some fun weekend plans to look forward to!  I few weeks ago my sweet friend, Angie Blom came out with amazing Ippity stamps and I just had to pick up a few to create with, so I thought I would share what I made with them on National Scrapbooking Day.

I bought a big art journal and I plan on getting crafty in it quite a bit.  Throughout the years I have collected quite a bit of pretty paints and mixed media products, so it's time to pull them out and get them working, right?  So on this page I used my Gelatos mainly, but I also discovered the amazing Neocolors I bought literally like 10 years ago and never used...pretty shameful, huh???  LOL

Anyway, I plan on using my goodies a lot more in the near future and here is what I have to share with you today again using Ippity stamps.  I doodled the sun and clouds and some more on the sides, but the rest are pretty much of the magic of the stamps.


Here is a little closer look to the page. The pretty butterfly came from Angela Magnuson's stamp set.  So pretty, isn't it?


Well, that is it for today....thanks for stopping by and enjoy your rest of the day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

18 comments :

Alice Carman said...

This turned out so beautiful! You did an awesome job with your coloring and stamping. Soooo pretty!

NoraAnne said...

This is so gorgeous Eva! Great to break out those old supplies, huh?!?!

Jessica said...

Eva, this is undeniably brilliant! Love it through and through!
Happy FWF Friday!
:O)
Jessica S

Linda said...

undeniably brilliant great colors.

Ruby said...

Your images are always gorgeous and this one is no exception.

Kary said...

Hi Eva! This looks Wonderful!! I just love the colours and how you put it all together.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is one amazing page, and I am looking forward to seeing more!

JPScraps said...

Oh Eva, this is beautiful!

Gwen said...

Wow! This is so pretty, you did a fabulous job on this page! Love it!

BloomingPink said...

SO bright and colorful. VERY beautiful. and yes, Neocolors, I have them and LOVE them. buttery going on and so easy for blending!

Angie Blom said...

Oh goodie goodie gumdrops,, I LOVE this Eva!!!i am so excited to see your art journal!!! Woohoo ! Angie girl looks amazing!! Xxxxxxxxxx

Emily H said...

This is so beautiful!

jennifer mitten said...

This is beautiful! Angie's stamps are awesome:-)

Jen said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!

marilyn said...

What a beautiful art journal page. LOVE it. I hope to make time to do this SOON!

Eva said...

This is gorgeous! I love everything about it.

Julie Odil said...

This is beautiful. You better get busy with that art stuff!

Gabby said...

Wonderful page! Love it! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin