Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Hi there, wishing all the amazing Mom's a very happy Mother's Day!  Hope you all get spoiled, as you should be today!  Enjoy every moment of it, as you sure deserve it!  :)

This week I participated in Petaloo's blog hop with Little Yellow Bicycle and get to create some pretty projects with Petaloo's FloraDoodles line and Little Yellow Bicycle's Hello Spring Line.  I thought it would be fun to share them with you in case you haven't seen them on the Petaloo blog.  So here is my Mother's Day card I made and giving it to Michael's Mom.




And here is the little wall decore I created.



Well, that is it for today....enjoy the special day today!!!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

6 comments :

Shemaine Smith said...

Beautiful card Eva!! Happy Mother's Day my friend!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Eva, I love your card and the wall decor is absolutely stunning too!!! Happy Mother's Day to you!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Eva, I love your card and the wall decor is absolutely stunning too!!! Happy Mother's Day to you!

Lionelsa said...

Wonderful colorful card :-)

Pam said...

Both are just beautiful! Loving the colors!

Alice Carman said...

So fun and festive! It pops right off the computer when looking at it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin