Scrap-mart - Start each day...

Happy Saturday to you!  I have disappeared from the blogging world this week as I had to deal with so many things, but without getting into any of those personal things, I wanted to share a card I made with pretty products you can get at Scrap-mart.  

Today is my day to share, so I made this card using some new pretty JustRite Papercraft stamps, Spellbinders, Copic markers, May Arts ribbons and pretty Petaloo flowers....oh and some Creative Imaginations bling.  And here is a little bit of Scrap-mart news for this weekend!

SALE ALERT:  40% off Stamps

My card is using two brand new JustRite Papercraft stamps:  Grandma's Attic Background stamp and Vintage Rose Medallions, which comes with it's coordination Spellbinders die called JustRite Nested Oval Medallion Label Dies.


I used Copic markers to color my flowers in.  I also used another pretty Spellbinders die, the Labels Twenty Three which I cut out of green card stock, than embossed it with Spellbinders Regal M-Bossibilities.

Well, hope you enjoy this card today and wishing you a wonderful weekend!  I promise I will be back to posting more.

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , ,