Scrap-mart - Heartfelt Creations card

Hi there, happy Sunday!  I wanted to share a card with you today, a very bright card to be specific.  Scrap-mart carries some really beautiful stamps and this one is certainly one of them.  It's Heartfelt Creations Dutch Iris Frame stamp and as you can see, it has a lot of beautiful potential on how you can color this gorgeous image in.  

I stamped my image with black ink and painted it in with Luminarte Twinkling H2O's.   You get such a gorgeous look with the paints on this stamp, I LOVE the way it turned out.


Here is what this pretty stamp looks like.  Love the sentiment!

I also used a couple of Spellbinders for this card:  Wonderful Wings and Ovals.  Next week I will be sharing a card using some of the new M-Bossibilities.  Boy, do I LOVE THEM!!!!  I got my hands on two more yesterday and I am so blown away the way they emboss!  Also, just in case you don't know, Scrap-mart got the new Spellbinders in stock, so now is the time to order the ones on your wishlist, which I need to do as well.

Well, that is it for the day.  It's so gloomy here today and supposed to rain tomorrow, too.  Trying to get my own sunshine out though....LOL.  Wishing you a beautiful day wherever you are!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,