Tuesday, March 27, 2012

MFT - I am Here for You

Hi there, hope you are having a great week.  I wanted to share a card with you today I made when I was cropping with friends.  I barely got my new MFT stamps and dies and I couldn't wait to play with this new Die-namics Umbrella Die and Stamp set.  How cute is this!!!


The papers I use are by My Minds Eye, in case you are wondering.  Used a few more fun Die-namics to complete this card.

Well, that is it, hope you have a great day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

12 comments :

Hanneke said...

Wow Eva, love this card! Love how you made the umbrella, lovely DP. The sentiment is lovely! Hugs, Hanneke

Diane said...

Oh my gosh...I LOVE this card....gorgeous umbrella...gorgeous background...really, really pretty!!

Jingle said...

Oh, WOW! THis is absolutely gorgeous! The woodgrain doily, the pieced umbrella, the sun...I just love it all!

Kary said...

What a cool card, Eva!! Love the cute scene. The woodgrain doily looks amazing. {hugs}

Karen Giron said...

Oh wow! I love your patterned umbrella and the little sun - so perfect for that sentiment!

Jan Garber said...

That little umbrella is absolutely adorable against the wood grain! Glad to see you're still finding time to crop! Hugs from Arizona!

Gabby said...

Love this card, Eva! Awesome layers of dps and die cuts and ... I love everything about it! :)

Liz said...

beautiful amazing just like the designer

Liz said...

beautiful amazing just like the designer

Jodi said...

so beautiful!!! lovin' the doily! :-)

Elaine said...

What a stunning card Eva what a lovely mix of papers well done Hugs Elaine

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, what a great design! Love it

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin