Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Birthday MFT style

Good morning!  Happy Friday to you!  I received my MFT order the other day, which had this little birthday girlie in it.  Can you believe I didn't have this Pure Innocence Something Special Just For You stamp yet?  I have a friend, who's birthday we are celebrating tomorrow at an all day crop, and I thought it would be fun to create a card for her with this.

I used LilyBee papers for this, which I totally adore and I sure hope she likes it just as much as I do.  I used this week's MFT Sketch WSC63 for this card, as it just fit the stamp and I wanted to play along.  


And I even finished the inside, just out of habit, I guess.  It just looks so much nicer doesn't it?  These papers make me happy.  I just love bright colors.


Well, hope you like this little card!  Thanks for visiting!  Have a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

10 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

Love your card Eve,all the details are so fabulous, so beautifully coloured.
Hugs Linda

Jingle said...

This is so beautiful! Such wonderful, happy colors!

Marisa Job said...

Soooo cute! Love all your colorful cards!

Elaine said...

Eva fabulous colours and textures lovely card Hugs Elaine

Liz said...

If this isn't the perfect card.
Awesome...
Love the lily bee too swoonalicious

Kary said...

Hi Eva! What a pretty card!! I LOVE the happy colours and you always have such eye for them. Great card, and have a wonderful weekend!! {hugs}

nzillingworth said...

WHAT FUN CARDS BRIGHT AND LIVELY

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! You have a way with papers! LOOOVE this! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

Jan Garber said...

Hope you had a wonderful day of cropping! I'm sure your friend loved the card...it is adorable!

Lisa H. said...

this is beautiful! and no, I can't believe you didn't have this cutie, yet! lol! love that ribbon :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin