Sunday, February 5, 2012

MFT Teaser Day 6 - Pure Innocence Purrfect

Hi again, hope you are enjoying the February My Favorite Things Teasers.  I sure am having fun creating with the new stamps and Die-namics!  Today we are showcasing Pure Innocence and I chose to work with Pure Innocence Purrfect.  She is super sweet!  I colored her kitty the way my kitty, Fuzzy looks like.  I have a beautiful grey long hair kitty and he likes to be held, well, sometime...specially when he wants to...LOL...gotta love cats.



Today I am continuing showcasing CHA paper goodies and this card was created with Authentique's Delightful line.  And delightful it is, fit the sweetness of my little Pure Innocence perfect, don't you think? I also used the Chat Bubbles Die-namics and the beautiful Botanical Beauty Die-namics once again for this card and whipped out my Woodgrain Fence Die-namics.  


And here is the list of the Die-namics I used to create this card:








Here are the details about the upcoming release on February 7th at 10 PM EST:
  • You can attend the New Release Party on February 7th from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can enjoy fun, games, and PRIZES!
  • The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on February 7th at 10 PM EST.  You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
  • The guest designer contest is ON!  Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics, and play along with the MFT Design Team for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW.  Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily.  The winners will be posted on February 7th just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
Thanks for visiting,

Hugs,

Blog-signature

45 comments:

Kelli Jo said...

LOL! When she wants too... hahahhah

SUPER CUTE!!!! Authentique papers are YUMMMMY!!!!

Tereza Crump aka MyTreasuredCreations said...

so pretty! love your choice of colors. :)

zehra said...

Wow, love the dp, it is gorgeous just like your card, love her dress.

JenMarie said...

Eva, I just love your work and this is no exception! Total CUTEness!!

Diana said...

Pretty card, love all the bright colors

StampOwl said...

super cute card Eva

redstampinsam said...

I love those little chat bubbles too! And your little kitty lover girl is so cute!

crafternz said...

What a sweet card...love the colour combo...

Gabby said...

Very cute new set! Nice card. Like the sweet PI w/her pretty coloring and nice paper-piecing. All the various printed papers look great, too. :)

Susan said...

Ooohh..this little PI is coming home with me :)

Maria C said...

adorable...too cute...love it.

Cindi F said...

Very pretty card! Love how you colored it.

Kristy Hansen said...

I have got to get this PI girl-we have 3 cats and I have 2 daughters--perfect fit for us. Love how the papers are fit together. ksh

Angie said...

Being a cat lover...this is probably my favorite PI!!! Oh how absolutely adorabel!!! I love Your card! The colors and layout are PURRRRRFECT!!!!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

This may be the CUTEST ever Eva!!!

So sweet!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Coleen said...

So precious! All of your components look awesome together.

wendy said...

great card...this image tugs at my heart...how adorable

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

This is precious! The kitty, the fence, the ribbon, the chat bubble.... Wonderful card!

jeanne girl said...

Ooooh your card is purrfect :)

Lori said...

What a cutie! I love the spring colors :) TFS!

Connie and Jack said...

Love your color palette...so springy!
--- Connie C.

Jingle said...

This is SO cute! Wonderful card!

Liz said...

Sooooo stinking cute... Love it....

Luv2talk said...

I love the way you can combine so many elements to create something so wonderful!

Clarissa said...

Gorgeous sweet card. Love the ribbon.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so very cute!

Dawn said...

So beautiful Eva!

Megan McDonald said...

very sweet card.

Elle said...

This is so, so pretty!

Rachel said...

AAAAWWWWWWW! This PI is sooooo cute! I can't take it! Is it Tuesday yet? Love the colors and DP on your card..and fabulous coloring.

Mommy said...

This is such a soft and sweet card! Love it!

marose6@comcast.net said...

this card is sweet. you can tell she loves her cat. love the dp.

Nancy Thomas said...

Loving the new papers - a pretty, pretty card.

Ravengirl said...

My goodness, she is such a sweet thing and you have showcased her brilliantly!

mplsbetty said...

Your card is lovely. The new stamp set is just precious.

Debbie Carriere said...

Omgosh, totally adorable!!!!!!

sharon g said...

The cat, the colors, love them!

Kimberly S. said...

Awwwwww!! I am a cat woman so I would obviously like this card, but this is just TOO ADORABLE!!!! Eek!! I love all the little details you added, and the DP and coloring are BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE it!!!

Trisha said...

Stunning card, Eva. Love the layering and wonderful papers and all you details. It is a WOW!!

Teresa said...

What a sweet card. I think I need that stamp set...

Jan Garber said...

Even from a dog lover, this is an adorable card! Always love your paper choices!

Elicia P said...

This has got to be my favority PI stamp yet! Love your card!

Flo - Sweetideas said...

Super sweet card. I love the kitty and PI stamps.

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

You know me the dog lover I cannot wait to get my hands on those dies totally...
Thanks for the fun share

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

She is purrrrfect! LOVE this!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin