Thursday, February 2, 2012

MFT Teaser Day 3 - CS About Romance


Hello there, we are on day 3 of our My Favorite Things February Release Teasers.  So many pretty stamps are being released this month again!  Today however I am showcasing our Clearly Sentimental About Romance set, which has some really beautiful sentiments in it.

While at CHA I was able to receive a few brand spanking new papers and since I LOVE My Minds Eye papers, when I got these, I was super duper happy needless to say.  They are from the Miss Caroline line. And how about that flower????  Do you like it?  I sure hope so.  I cut out the new Botanical Beauty Die-namics from canvas and painted them with Luminarte Twinkling H2O paints.  So fun and pretty on top of it.

And here is the inside of my card, which I kept simple but sweet.


And here is the list of the Die-namics I used to create this card:








Here are the details about the upcoming release on February 7th at 10 PM EST:
  • You can attend the New Release Party on February 7th from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can enjoy fun, games, and PRIZES!
  • The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on February 7th at 10 PM EST.  You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
  • The guest designer contest is ON!  Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics, and play along with the MFT Design Team for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW.  Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily.  The winners will be posted on February 7th just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
Thanks for visiting,

Hugs,

Blog-signature

40 comments :

JessicaK said...

Oh, this is so beautiful. What an explosion of color and elegance on the card front, and love the sentiment. Awwww.

Angel said...

Ugh, must get that paper! Gorgeous flower! Beautiful card!

zehra said...

always love your colors, beautiful.

Clarissa said...

Adore this card. The flower is gorgeous. Must get my H20's out of the drawer and dust them off!

Cindi F said...

Very pretty card and wow that flower came out amazing!

Kristy Hansen said...

Love your card colors. YOur flower really adds to the card too. love the set. ksh

Donna said...

Oh, your flower is beautiful! Also, the paper is just perfect for this card. Love it!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

This creation makes me totally happy Eva! So pretty!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

wendy said...

such a pretty card ! your flower is gorgeous

Jessica said...

this is gorgeous! love the canvas flower, your fabulous paper choices, and that awesome heart with sentiment inside!! :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so beautiful, love the colors

Angie said...

The flower is INCREDIBLE!!!! I took a 2nd look at the flower even before I read how you made it! GORGEOUS DP!!! I love the lace oval behind your sentiment!!!!

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card! I love the paper and the flower/bow combo is amazing...so colorful!

Connie and Jack said...

Beautiful card. That new flower die looks great in canvas!
--- Connie C.

Elle said...

What beautiful papers! I love the way you put together your card.

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

What a pretty springy card. I love the butterflies!

Nancy Thomas said...

Oh my goodness - this makes me long for spring. So pretty.

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

Just beautiful Eva! LOVE those papers and the flower/bow!

Coleen said...

Wow, this is beautiful!

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card Eva love the colours and your gorgeous design, it looks terrific.
Hugs Linda

Jan Garber said...

You consistantly choose the most beautiful papers to combine! Love the layout and papers in this card!

Jingle said...

Such a wonderful combination of papers! So pretty!

tweetybugshouse said...

love the butterfly accent.

Susan said...

ahhhh...such a soothing color palette.

Megan McDonald said...

Ah I love bright cards, I just wish I could make them. Lovely.

Diana said...

Beautiful cards, love your color choices

Carolyn said...

Beautiful card and so was yesterday's card. TFS

Debbie Carriere said...

Totally gorgeous!!! Love that flower!!

Flo - Sweetideas said...

Your card is so pretty. Thanks.

Trisha said...

I am so wowed by your card, Eva. It is gorgeous. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration for using die cuts.

g said...

jaw dropping gorgeous! i LOVE how your painting and that canvas flower is amazing!!

Gabby said...

A favorite sentiment of mine. BEAUTIFUL card, Eva! :)

Kelli Jo said...

I have Canvas! I have Twinks! I do NOT have that flower... YET!!! ;) I am SO playing with this idea... YAY for new papers early!!! and a VERY pretty paper you used, in AND out!!!

Maria C said...

love them - love the colors

cgargus said...

Eva, your card is so pretty! Love the colors, and that flower is gorgeous! Bet it's even prettier in person!

Tanya said...

Oh wow, just amazing! And that paper is just too beautiful!

Dawn said...

So gorgeous Eva!

Kimberly S. said...

This card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the colors and the DP....and the little butterflies!!

Wendy said...

Sweetheart, love this one!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

I need to locate my butterflies you have made me want to use them..
Beautiful card as always

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin