Scrapmart - JustRite Birthday card

Hi there, today I am posting for Scrap-mart.  I am at a training all weekend, but I wanted to share a sweet card that is actually part of my new Birthday card making class.  I will share more about this class very soon, but for now, here is one of the cards students will get to make using JustRite Stampers stamps.


I used the newest JustRite Stampers stamps called Spring Words set, which should be available soon and I also used their Lace Borders Cling set to create this card.  What I also used is a few awesome dies.  For my card shape I used Quickutz Nesting Lace Circles die and for my label I used the Nesting Frame die 4. And how about that pretty butterfly?  They are Spellbinders Wonderful Wings set which I love so much.

The papers are by Creative Imaginations, as my whole class is designed around them.  Hope you like this card as much as I do and I promise to share more details of this upcoming class very shortly.  Make sure you check out all the goodies at Scrap-mart and you might just want to pre-order some of the new Spellbinders, boy, there are so many on my list to get!!!

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: , , ,