Tuesday, January 24, 2012

MFT/Scor-Pal Blog Hop

Good morning!  Today our My Favorite Things Design Team has a fun blog hop for you!  We did some product exchange with Scor-Pal and thought why not create projects with each other products and show them off.  So here we are today and sharing what we made with My Favorite Things and Scor-Pal Products.




I have the Scor-Buddy mini Scor-Pal scoring tablet, which I have had now for over a year at least and I have to say I can't live without this little tool.  If you are a card maker, it's a MUST have in my book and take it with me to crops or anywhere I go, as I need that perfect scoring on my cards or projects I create and the Scor-Pal gives that to me every time.  There is also the Scor-tape, which is one of my favorite glues if I want something really, really stick together.  I use that tape for most of my 3D projects, as I know it will stay together. This is definitely one I always recommend in my classes.  My favorite size is 1/4", in case you wonder which one to get.  You can't go wrong with that.

For my project I decided to make a Criss Cross card, which you can find instructions for at the Splitcoaststampers Resource center by lovely Beate.  This is actually an invitation and believe it or not it's for my ex-husband's girlfriend's birthday party, so I will be making 12 of these babies and the verbiage in the inside will be the actual invite, which I just didn't think I wanted to share....LOL.  


And here is how the card looks like once the insert is pulled out.  This card is using mainly Die-namics, however I also incorporated that beautiful flourish from our Own Your Story stamp set


And here is the list of the Die-namics I used on my card:




Make sure you check out what all the designers have created both on the My Favorite Things and Scor-Pal side. 

To see what the Scor-Pal Design Team created, please visit the Scor-Pal blog 

To see what the My Favorite Things Design Team created, please visit Kim's Blog

Enjoy the inspiration and thanks for visiting!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

62 comments:

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

Very pretty. My Mom and Dad just celebrated their 60th anniversary. This would have been perfect!

wendy said...

very pretty idea! thanks for sharing!

Angel said...

love the color combo! such a fun and classy card!

Karen Giron said...

I love this - it is so classy and elegant. Amazing!

Barbara said...

Just beautiful, Eva!

Maria C said...

love it - awesome job

Miriam Prantner said...

Great card! Love that you used that fancy circle for the tab!

terri d said...

Really pretty. Another great card from this blog hop! This to shall go in my file of idea's...

Tanya said...

I love the criss cross cards! I've never made one though. Yours looks fabulous!! tfs :)

Marisa Job said...

What a pretty card! Love the colors. Hugs!

Kimberly S. said...

Oh....the good old criss cross card! I had forgotten how pretty it is!! GREAT color combo...love it!!

Janet said...

That's such a pretty card. They are going to love it!

Hanneke said...

Wonderful! Love the shape of the card with the insert and that blue DP with roses is gorgeous! Hugs, Hanneke

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. TFS.

Annheidel said...

Pretty invitation!

Karen Motz said...

Such a pretty criss cross card!!!!!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

Great card Eva! LOVE this fold!

StampOwl said...

love this Eva

dragonswing said...

Great card.

Karen said...

This is second criss cross card I have seen on the hop and both have been very pretty! Love this!

Ravengirl said...

What an elegant card!

Kristy Hansen said...

I love this card idea. I am going to make one for a birthday card I need. thank you for the great idea. ksh

Lisa R. said...

Fabulous elegant card design. tfs joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Moosisk said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for the inspiration. :D

Pam said...

I love criss cross cards! They are so much fun to make. Yours is lovely!

Sandra said...

very clever, love it!
Sandra ltb

Lisa H. said...

soooo pretty. I love what you do, all the time, I do!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous! What a great way to present an invitation!

Melinda said...

pretty card!

Ginger said...

Very Elegant! Great Job!

rush said...

i love your criss-cross card. thank you for sharing.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful

Memories 2 Keepsakes said...

Gorgeous! I love this invite! What a clever idea!

XoXo,

Katie

Linda S said...

Just perfect!

zehra said...

This is beautiful, I just love love love the colors, lovely invitation

osirisandloki said...

ok firstly. i am so happy there is a scorpal/MFT blog hop! i just love both products and secondly I NEED inspiration to see how to use the scorpal to its fullest and the MFT dies along side it! thanks for sharing!!!

Wendy said...

Love it girl, great scor idea!

Regina said...

It's gorgeous!

Kat Gomez said...

Very pretty ;) tfs Kat

Sabine said...

What an elegant pretty card. Love the colours!

Shannon White said...

I Love your Criss Cross Card! So Pretty and Elegant! What a Wonderful idea for invitations too! Love this!
8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Elena said...

This Criss Cross card is so elegant!

Tanya said...

Love the elegant feel of your card, so pretty!

Katie said...

hehehe, Eva you crack me up! LOVE Criss Cross cards! Think it's time I make one again as it's been a while. As always, your card is stunning! hugs!

Lucinde said...

Love it!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Gorgeous as always Eva!! Love your mix of delicious papers!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Vicki said...

Vintage chic! A great invitation idea.

marla said...

A very nice card and fun to make!!

Jan Garber said...

Look at you,being so sweet as to make invites for your Ex's girlfriend's party! It is gorgeous!

Darlene L said...

What a great idea for an invite--absolutely lovely.

Sue D said...

Very nice!

Angie said...

So pretty!!! Loving the criss cross card! Your colors are so pretty!!!!

Swedie said...

Pretty colors! The criss cross was a great way to do the invitation.

Noreen
http://www.craftlinky.com/

Laraine R said...

Great card!!

Cheryl B said...

Very pretty criss cross card invitation!

Anita Braddock said...

what a beautiful card Love the papers and the colors and Love the way you have made this criss cross Card. Love the spellbinders die you used. The use of the Ribbon gives that special touch. thanks for sharing,
abbraddock@msn.com

Heather D. said...

Beautiful invite! I'm sure everyone who received them appreciated all the work you put into making it. Very pretty!

Trisha said...

Very, very beautiful invitation. You picked the prettiest papers and did an awesome job. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Basiljen said...

Very elegant!

McStamper said...

Love this idea. Thanks for sharing.

Flo - Sweetideas said...

Very nice invitation. If the party is half as nice as this, it wiil be a great one. Thanks.

Carmen said...

Nice! Thanks for the inspiration!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin