Tuesday, January 31, 2012

MFT Teaser Day 1 - Let's Chat!

Hi there, I am still at CHA.  What a fun time this has been so far!  So many friends to see and hug!  I sure look forward to this time of the year!  Will be here till Wednesday!  


Today it's time for My Favorite Thing's Day 1 Teaser and we are sharing a fun stamp set, our newest Who is That Girl set called Let's Chat!  I have a pretty and bright card to show you.

For my card I used Crate Paper papers.  I paper pieced our Who is That Girl's clothes and don't you just love the new Die-namics Chat Bubbles.  I love these, as you can fit so many sentiments in it!  I know it will be used a lot.  And for my inside I used our new Die-namics Botanical Beauty, which sure is a beautiful flower.


And here is the list of the Die-namics I used on my card:





Here are the details about the upcoming release on February 7th at 10 PM EST:
  • You can attend the New Release Party on February 7th from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can enjoy fun, games, and PRIZES!
  • The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on February 7th at 10 PM EST.  You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
  • The guest designer contest is ON!  Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics, and play along with the MFT Design Team for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW.  Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily.  The winners will be posted on February 7th just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
Thanks for visiting,

Hugs,
Blog-signature

44 comments:

Angela (jellybean74) said...

Loving your card!! Great DP and color combo.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

that's beautiful

Kary said...

Hi Eva! This is SO gorgeous!! Love the pretty colours, and wonderful design. Love!!

Kelli Jo said...

HA! That little smiley face at the end made me giggle!!! this is a great card Eva, I was thinkin you might have placed one of those flowers you have been making on here... I checked for sparkle!!! ;)

SO pretty!

Caroline said...

Your card has certainly brightened up my day, it's quite gloomy here this morning. O love the way you all finish off your cards inside. Absolutely inspirational. x

Cindi F said...

Great card! Very bright and cheery. I love how you used patterned paper for the flower.

Kristy Hansen said...

I love how you layered your card. It really all comes together. thank you ksh

Rachel said...

Beautiful! Love all the different patterns!

Debbie Carriere said...

Beautiful, Eva!! The colors are fantastic!!

Maria C said...

Love it. Awesome.

wendy said...

what a bright and cheerful card! great new release peek!

Michele Boyer said...

I love coming to your blog. Your work is always so bright and cheery! Love this, Eva! Love that gorgeous ribbon!

Marisa Job said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marisa Job said...

Another beautiful card! It was great to see you at CHA. Hugs!!

scootingranny said...

Great colors and really like this card.

JessicaK said...

Oooh, bright, fun colors (that remind me of summer for some reason....). Beautiful card!

Coleen said...

I love the bright colors!

Jan Garber said...

This card and sentiment are perfect! I know I could make about 20 of these for my old friends back home! Love your paper piecing!

Elle said...

I'm loving this stamp set! A definate must have.

tweetybugshouse said...

what a fun bright card.

Michelle said...

So cheery and fun! The mix of colors and patterns makes me smile.

Megan said...

I could totally see you in that gorgeous yellow shirt! Darling card. :)

Dawn said...

So pretty Eva!

jeanne girl said...

Gorgeous card Eva!!

Cindy said...

Uber soft and feminine - love it Eva!

Trisha said...

Love your card, Eva. The colors are just awesome. Your bow and flower are so pretty.

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Gorgeous Eva! I just love those brilliant colors!!

Crafty Hugs!!
Meredith

Nancy Thomas said...

Such gorgeous and bright colors on this - beautiful.

Angie said...

Gorgeous card and color choices!!! I just love that sentiment!!! My kids wouldn't even know what we mean about phones with cords!!!!!!

LOve it!

Jessica said...

fabulous card! love the papers you used and those awesome new stamps!! :)

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

LOVE the papers on this Eva! That ribbon is so gorgeous too!

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

Fun card! I am SO in love with this flower die!

Tricia

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH, Eva! This is GORGEOUS! I love those papers--love your coloring! AMAZING! And the inside--just as beautiful as the outside! LOVE:)

Clarissa said...

Such a vibrant fun card. Gorgeous!

steph said...

Love the colors and the die namics.

postalorphan said...

Bright sunny colors in your card - perfect to offset the gray rainy day we're having here!

Tara said...

Great choice of papers and the inside of the card is gorgeous!

Flo - Sweetideas said...

Cute card. Love that inside sentiment. Thanks.

miatagal said...

Eva,

Love your amazing artwork. You have a great eye for colour.

Lori said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the bright colors! Can't wait to get this set and the dies!!!

Kimberly S. said...

Beautiful, cheery colors!! Love this new set!

mplsbetty said...

Gorgeous card! The papers/colors are fabulous. The sentiment is so perfect! Love it. TFS. Becky S.

Wendy said...

This one is fantastic girl!

Karen Motz said...

I can't help but smile when I look at this card, it's so cheery!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin