MFT January Product Tour


It's official!!!  The My Favorite Things January stamps and Die-namics have been released, so you can shop now!  And to help you with your shopping, our designers have planned to show you all our new goodies in a Product Tour.  Make sure you check out all the designer's blogs as each of us are showing something different from this release, so it's just another peek at everything.  And to help you with your list, we even have a checklist, which you can download from Kim's blog.  How fun is that!!!

The stamp I am showing off today is à la modes - Dip Me in Chocolate, which is adorable as usual.  I 



And here is the inside of my card, where I used the new Oval Decorative Doily Duo and our Hearts a Plenty Die-namics.  Oh, and don't you just love the sentiment inside???  Sure made me chuckle...LOL and Michael loved it, too....hehehe





Well, that is it for now.  Please jump back to Kim's blog to see who is the next designer lined up next and don't forget to leave comments on all the designer's blogs as one of the designers is holding a $15 gift voucher to give away to someone.  The more comments you leave, the better your chance of winning.  Thanks so much for stopping by and for all your comments during this release!  I always appreciate them!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: