Wednesday, December 28, 2011

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge

Good Morning!  Glad you stopped by again to see the newest My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge card.  Our new sketch is so fun!  Since New Years is around the corner I thought it would be fun to use Pure Innocence Cause for a Celebration set.  I paired it up with some colorful Crate Paper papers and here is what I came up with.


Here is the inside of my card, which I created a a little night scene for.


Here is the list of the Die-namics I used on this card:








Make sure you stop at Kim's blog for the sketch and the list of the MFT gals who are playing along this week.  Then head on over to the MFT forum at SCS and upload your card using the keyword  MFTWSC52You could be the lucky winner of a $15 voucher to spend at the store and if you use MFT stamps, than you could win $20!  


Thanks for visiting and have a FABULOUS day!
Hugs,

Blog-signature

7 comments :

Karen Giron said...

She is SO precious! I love the patterned blossom with the gorgeous ribbon!

Jan Garber said...

Awww, she would be perfect for so many occasions! Your colors are fantastic, especially matching the dress and flower!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute, I love how you used the skyskraper die

Gabby said...

Oh-so-cute challenge card! Love your sweet, paper-pieced PI, as well as, how you used all of the die-cuts, outside and in! :)

Jennifer said...

Eva,

You did an incredible job with the sketch!!! :). The inside of your card is as wonderful as the front!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

JessicaK said...

Awesome matching with the paper piecing and the flower.

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

I think this may be my most favorite Eva card ever!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin