MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge

Hi there, welcome to a new week of Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge at My Favorite Things.  We have a new sketch for you to play with and it's a super pretty sketch, so I know you will have a fun time creating with it.

I am still in Christmas card making mode, so once again I pulled out the Clearly Sentimental by Christmas set and added some Creative Imaginations Winter Song papers to it and here is what I came up with.


This sketch is super fun to use your MFT Die-namics on, perfect to get those layered labels out, so that is what I did.  I used my Layered Label Dies. ON my inside I used even more Die-namics....gotta love them.



Here is the list of the Die-namics I used on this card....quite a bit, you'll see.











Make sure you stop at Kim's blog for the sketch and the list of the MFT gals who are playing along this week.  Then head on over to the MFT forum at SCS and upload your card using the keyword  MFTWSC50You could be the lucky winner of a $15 voucher to spend at the store and if you use MFT stamps, than you could win $20!  

Thanks for visiting and have a FABULOUS day!
Hugs,

Blog-signature

Labels: ,