Sunday, December 4, 2011

MFT Teaser Day 6!

Hello again.  Welcome once again for our My Favorite Things Teaser.  It's day 6 already....WOW time sure flies.  Ok, so what's your favorite so far?  I haven't asked yet, so I thought I would...LOL

Today it's all about Pure Innocence.  My card today is showcasing the adorable Holly Girl.  Don't you just love her little dress???  She was begging to be paper pieced, so I couldn't resist. 


Once again I used October Afternoon's Holiday Style line for my card. My doily was cut out of kraft cardstock, which I embossed again but than I painted it with Ranger White Picket Fence Distress ink and after that I just went over the raised images with Vintage photo to have them pop.  I think it turned out pretty cute, don't  you?  And here is the inside.


Here are the details about the upcoming release on December 6 at 10 PM EST:
  • You can attend the New Release Party on December 6th from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can enjoy fun, games, and PRIZES!
  • The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on December 6 at 10 PM EST.  You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
  • The guest designer contest is ON!  Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics, and play along with the MFT Design Team for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW.  Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily.  The winners will be posted on December 6 just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs,

Blog-signature

34 comments:

Angel said...

so many cool elements! love that embossed oval, the dp you used on the flowers and flourish, great coloring, sweet dress!

zehra said...

What a pretty dress, love the different dies used. Love the dp and colors. My fav are so many in this release but love the letters.

Erin Smetak said...

Just beautiful! I love all the layers, and the details, and the coloring!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So adorable, love all the details.

Inge said...

So much to see on this beautiful card, love the flower and her dotted paperpieced dress!

StampOwl said...

Gorgeous card Eva

crafternz said...

Beautiful..love how you've pieced the fringed perennial flower with the 3 beads in the centre...

nirshya.dwbh said...

beautiful card!

Susan said...

Just beautiful! I am in love with that flower.

Karen Motz said...

This is so pretty and colourful!

Rachel said...

Beautiful DP! What a sweet card!

wendy said...

whow...love how you made your flower and stem from dp...terrific

Nancy Thomas said...

Such a fabby color combo and of course your details are always so well thought out.

Tricia said...

She's just so sweet and that crown die is really starting to call my name, too!

Kary said...

Hi Eva! This little girl is SO cute, and I LOVE her dress!! It's a beautiful card, LOVE it!!
So many favs this release, going to be too hard to choose ;)

Jingle said...

This is fabulous! I love all of the fun papers and that text flower is Fantastic!

jan farnworth said...

love how sweet this card is.

mplsbetty said...

Love all your fabulous papers! So fun! TFS, Betty

Liz said...

Always amazing.. I'm so in love with this release what a way to end the year...

Tanya said...

adorable! I love your papers, and texture. fabulous card!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Oh Eva...I'm in total awe. Gorgeous mix and match of colors and papers!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Janet said...

My favorite part is the flower!

Dawn said...

Wow! So pretty Eva! Love the colors!

Trisha said...

Darling card. Love your distressing, sewing, coloring and papers. The flower is my favorite. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

LOVE the mix of papers and all the dimension on this Eva!

Stephenie said...

love the colors!

Angie said...

Very cute!!!! Inside is GREAT too! I love paper piecing MFT designs!!!!

Gabby said...

Darling Holly PI card! From her sweetly colored image to her polka dot, pieced dress to all those scrumptious papers and layers ... great card! :)

Makalah said...

My fav stamp is that darling snowman and I think my fav dies will be the alphabet dies!

JessicaK said...

The embossed oval and the rich color tones - so fantastic.

osirisandloki said...

i love that stamp but somehow i do not think it will get here before xmas

Jennifer said...

Oh, Eva! I was already admiring your doily before even realizing how much work went into it!!! :) I think the paper you used for the flower is perfect, too!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Mommy said...

Love the embossind and all the details! Gorgeous!

Debbie Carriere said...

So adorable!!! Love her red shoes!! And that flower is beautiful!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin