Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Farewell Unity Hip Hop!

For My Favorite Things Teaser Day 2 please scroll below.

Hello friends, it's Unity Hip Hop time!  And it is my last Unity Hip Hop as a Design Team member, which makes me sad, but it's something I had to do, so I can follow some dreams in 2012.

I can not thank enough Angela and Unity for taking a chance on me when Ippity first launched.  Gosh, I remember what a happy day it was when she asked me if I would be interested on being on the Ippity team.  And when our two teams merged it was a big dream come true for me to be on the Unity Design Team. I was so lucky to meet Angela several times in person and LOVED that opportunity, as if you think she is amazing online, she is even more amazing in life.   I made friends within our team, friends I roomed with in hotels, connected with and I cherish and will keep in touch with.  And let's talk about the stamps!  I LOVE Unity stamps till the cows come home and even after that...LOL.  I have taught classes with them and will keep doing so and you will see me sharing cards  made with them, so there is no love lost for sure.

As far as the dreams I am following?  I have two that I am following next year.  One will be a crafty website that keeps me excited and hope people will enjoy it as well and the other is to get further training in life coaching, as I plan on becoming a hypnotherapist, which will take me a whole year and also learning EFT also known as tapping.  I have a dream of helping people more than I do today and those two tools will allow me to help even more.  So as you can see I do have a lot on my plate, but I am totally excited.  I don't normally share about my personal life, but I hope you don't mind me sharing a little today.  I promise, this is it for now.  And if you read all this, thank you for your time.

And let me show you my last Unity Design team card, which I made using this week's Mojo Monday sketch, well at least the inspiration came from there.  The stamps I used are stamps I haven't got to ink up till now, it's called Live what you Love.  How appropriate is that?  And the sentiment is not by chance either.  :)


And if you haven't seen this set yet, here is what it looks like:


My card base was cut with Quickutz Nesting Lace Circles, which the largest is 5.5" wide, perfect for a card base.  And did you see that pretty lace border?  It literally just arrived from Papertrey Ink.  I finally caved and ordered some of their dies.

Anyway, thank you for following me on my Unity Journey and hope you will keep visiting, as there will be plenty of Unity goodies on my blog in the future still.

And now please hop over to Jen's blog to see what cute stuff she has waiting for you.




Thanks for visiting and have a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

23 comments :

jolande said...

I will miss you...understand your choise..its great to help people I now that for a long time. Wish you luck for 2012 and please send me your new website and I will follow you. Big hug Jolande

FrancineB said...

Lovely card. I might cave for that die myself. Best of luck on your new endeavors.

My Angel said...

You will be missed here~~ I have enjoyed your creations ~ all so beautiful!! Wish you much happiness and success in 2012 as you persue your dreams!!

Lovely card!!

Big Hugs~

Pam said...

Love your card, and a lovely stamp set. The best of luck with your new adventures.

Jessica said...

Eva, what a lovely adventure you have taken the time to share with us. Best wishes for a prosperous and rewarding new year. Your card is lovely. I love Unity until the cows come home, too.
:O)
Jessica

Scrapcollectr said...

Loads of good luck to you on your new journies! So glad that we subscribers will still see your gorgeous creations in the days to come. Happy New Year! :)

Lisa H. said...

wishing you all the best!!! AND this card is beautiful....love that we were on the same page with the stamps we used today. HUGS!

jennifer mitten said...

Good luck with everything, Eva! I will miss your Unity creations.....always so beautiful and elegant....

jackie 4124 said...

Best of luck in your new adventure.

Jingle said...

Eva, that all sounds so exciting! This card is beautiful! I wish you the best of luck and hope to hear more about your adventures!

Regina aka Mrs. Ham said...

Sorry to see you go. I wish you the best. ALWAYS...Follow your Dreams....

Evette K. said...

Great good luck in your new wish for a different line of work. We shall miss u alot. Love what u did with this wonderful creation. U are indeed truly talented.

Jan Garber said...

Your Unity projects are always so beautiful, so I'm glad you will continue using the products on your blog! And as far as your Life Coaching...how great is that? Let me know if you need a "practice client"! Haha! You'll be terrific!

sharon g said...

Bird images always get me. And I LOVE the sentiment!! Nice.

Linda said...

will miss you...understand your choise..its great to help people. That has alway been my heart too help people too. I wish I could do it more. Don;t forget us friends.

Shemaine Smith said...

Eva this is gorgeous girlfriend!! So very lovely. Happy 2012!

Trisha said...

Gorgeous card, Eva. Love shaped cards and this stamp is so pretty. Good luck on your new ventures. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Katherine Bley said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Eva! Wishing you TONS of success in 2012!

B. Poteraj said...

I love every little thing about this. Everything!

marilyn said...

I will miss you on the hip hops, but wish you the best in your new adventures. This card is beautiful.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so pretty, love this new set

Gabby said...

Neat card! Love this stamp set! :)

Jennifer said...

Eva,

What a beautiful card!!! :) Good for you and good luck pursuing your dreams!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin