Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Unity Hip Hop!

For My Favorite Things Teaser post please scroll below!

Hi there, it's Unity Hip Hop time!  And it's time for our new December sketch challenge!

I have a card created with it using our November Kit of the Month.  I love this cup in all kinds of way and I love the look of the sentiment, too.  I colored my cup with Copic markers and the papers are by Echo Park paper, another LOVE.


Here is the sketch for you to try.



Well, that is it for today and now it's time to hop onto Jen's blog to see what fun creation she has waiting for you.



Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

13 comments :

jolande said...

Your card is so cute!! I love him.
hugs Jolande

Angie Blom said...

Gorgeous card Eva. I love how you coloured the image and the way you fit your bow.. Amazing !! Always so inspired!! hugs xx

Wendy said...

That image with that ribbon around it, hot girl!

Mommy said...

adorable cup of love!

Jennifer said...

Eva,

What a pretty card!!! :) I love the way you threaded the ribbon!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Hanneke said...

Such a pretty card! Love the sentiment and the ribbon through the paper. Hugs, Hanneke

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I love how you used that ribbon---GORGEOUS! And I LOVE your color story! FAB!

Danie May said...

I just saw this on the DEC KOTM Post and again now via the blog hop. I love the way you have weaved your ribbon through the frame and your fabulous stitching. Such a gorgeous and cheery card.

jennifer mitten said...

This is a beauty. I love the threaded ribbon.

sharon g said...

Nice coloring of the stamp. That's a cute image...

marilyn said...

Very cute card!

Shemaine Smith said...

Such a pretty card Eva!

mlady012 said...

it's really pretty ..love the ribbon detail...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin