Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Unity Hip Hop!

Happy Thursday! It's almost weekend time!  Today at Unity we are Hip Hopping.  Are you ready for some Unity inspiration?  Well I have a sweet card to share with you today and it's one of the new Phyllis Harris stamps, Brandy and Emma: Good Morning.  This line is sooo sweet, I just love it.  It's begging for Copic, but I left it black and white.  Hope it inspires some of you, who are not Copic marker fans.


Isn't this such a sweet image?????  Here is the set I used.


And how about the November Kit of the Month?  Did you check it out????  Are you ready to start working on your Christmas cards????  This set is perfect for that!  Make sure you pick up yours.


Well, that is it for today and now hop on over to see what fun creation Jen has waiting for you.


Have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting!!!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

10 comments :

wearestampers said...

Very cute Eva! Just love these new images!
Pam

Angie Blom said...

gorgeous card Eva..

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is darling! I have been loving these sets with the copics, but I might have to try one like this that is simple - it is SOOOO gorgeous!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Jingle said...

Hello. I love everything about this card. Goodbye, now. Thanks.

Maria Gurnsey said...

I LOVE leaving line images uncolored...super CUTE!!!

Rona said...

Adorable!!! I ordered one of these fabulous kits (should be in my mailbox when I get home in fact!!) I can't remember which one because I loved all 4 so it will be a happy surprise! I love your card and I will admit I was nervous about getting these because I am not much of a colorer so I am happy to see how cute they can be if I choose not to!!

Linda said...

That card is super. I think that image too cute

Trisha said...

The Brandy and Eva stamps are the cutest, Eva. Great card. I like that you did not color it. I am just starting with copics and sure don't have them mastered as yet.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! Super precious-LOVE your papers and ribbon along with those pearls--Great color combo! But I LOVE LOVE LOVE that image without coloring! FAB!

sharon g said...

I like how simple it is....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin