Wednesday, November 30, 2011

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge

Good morning, it's time for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge.  This week's sketch is perfect for sentiments, well, at least that is what I felt, so that is what I went with.

I used the Clearly Sentimental about Christmas set along with a few Die-namics.


And here is the inside of my card.  I used October Afternoon's Holiday Style papers.



Make sure you stop at Kim's blog for the sketch and the list of the MFT gals who are playing along this week.  Then head on over to the MFT forum at SCS and upload your card using the keyword  MFTWSC48You could be the lucky winner of a $15 voucher to spend at the store and if you use MFT stamps, than you could win $20!  


Thanks for visiting and have a FABULOUS day!
Hugs,

Blog-signature

9 comments :

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

SO beautiful Eva! LOVE these bright papers and the loopy bloom is just PERFECT!

Debbie Carriere said...

So beautiful, Eva! Love the pops of blue!

Michele Boyer said...

SO festive, Eva! I love the bright colors and your pretty flower!

Liz said...

Always Mazing u so have me addicted

Patti J said...

Great card! Love the layering of the different cardstocks, and the simplicity of the sentiment is just perfect! Thanks for sharing!

Wendy said...

I need to get back on the sketches! This is another fantastic one girl!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful card, Eva! I love your loopy bloom!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! What a beautiful card--LOVE those papers:) And that flower--LUSH:)

Marisa said...

Love the shapes of those labels - gorgeous. Wonderfully used on your card.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin