Tuesday, November 29, 2011

MFT Teaser day 1!

Hi there, welcome to day 1 of our December My Favorite Things Teaser.  We are ready to show off our newest pretty stamps and Die-namics.  Hope you are ready to be ooh and ahh over the next few days!  I know I always do that when I first set my eyes on these stamps and Die-namics.

Today we start with our newest Who is That Girl: May I have this Dance set.  I love this beautiful set, but I let you decide what you think. 


I used Glitz papers and added a gorgeous lace I purchased many years ago at a fabric store in LA.  It just fit the mood of my card.  The inside I let our newest super fun Die-namics called Skyline Border.



Here is the list of the Die-namics I used on this card:







Here are the details about the upcoming release on December 6 at 10 PM EST:
  • You can attend the New Release Party on December 6th from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can enjoy fun, games, and PRIZES!
  • The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on December 6 at 10 PM EST.  You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
  • The guest designer contest is ON!  Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics, and play along with the MFT Design Team for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW.  Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily.  The winners will be posted on December 6 just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs,
Blog-signature

42 comments:

osirisandloki said...

what great use of so many dies!

StampOwl said...

Fabulous Eva, love that lace you used on this

Jennifer said...

Eva,

You were right about the ooh's & ahh's!!! ;) And I should be staying away...I was so close to completing my wish list at MFT's incredible Black Friday sale and now my list is just growing exponentially again!

Thank you so much for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Pinkllilac said...

Love this card Eve the image,the colors,the design and all the added detail is so wonderful.
Hugs Linda

Kary said...

Hi Eva, this card is absolutely sweet!! Gorgeous paper piecing and such pretty elements. Just wonderful!!

cutiephinphin said...

Gorgeous card, awesome paper piecing and color combi. Just love it. All the elements make the card so romantic

Mary J said...

WOW! Just love your shabby chic take with this newbie! I love that skyline die!

crafternz said...

Love the paper piecing on your card...and how you present the skyline on the inside of your card...brilliant!!

Gabby said...

Nice card! Like the new set. Your grays and pinks are great and I also LOVE the new skyline die! :)

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Oh Eva!!! This gorgeous creation is simply full of delicious eye candy!! I LOVE the color scheme and all of the rich textures! Exterior and interior are both amazing!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Erin Smetak said...

Oh wow! Your card is awesome! I love all the details on here!

Susan said...

What a fun new release! And a great card :)

wendy said...

great card...love his suit paper pieced!

Lisa H. said...

ooooo! and ahhhhh! so soft and pretty. the black reallyl helps accent it all-love that lace! well done.

Just Jackie said...

The skyline die really adds a nice touch on the inside of the card.

Tricia said...

Great paper piecing!!

Karen Giron said...

I love that paper piecing and the skyline on the inside - that seam binding is gorgeous with the rolled rose too!

Jingle said...

This is fabulous! Could you have even chosen better papers for their clothes? No. You couldn't. perfection!

margie c {The Bumble Girl} said...

Wow, this is so beautiful! I adore your chic style!

jan farnworth said...

very pretty eva.

conil said...

Like the color scheme a lot. Very lovely.

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

Totally GORGEOUS Eva! LOVE the papers you used, especially how you paper pieced his tux! LOVE the inside as well!!!

Janet said...

Love your soft color combo.

Stephanie Kraft said...

Beautiful, Eva! Love the piecing!

Trisha said...

Beautiful, beautiful card. Everyone has such a different take on this stamp and die and they are all amazing. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Dawn said...

Stunning card Eva! Love the black lace,

Michele Boyer said...

Love, love, love those papers and lace!

Debbie Carriere said...

So elegant! The colors are perfect and your piecing is divine :)

zehra said...

I just love the card, the colors, the dies they all go so well together, love it

Teresa said...

GORJUS! There is a beautiful "softness" about your card that makes me giddy!

Kimberly said...

Love your card. The die really is perfect with this set.

Divine said...

Your card is lovely! TFS :)

Wendy said...

Shut the .... oh you know!!! Love their clothes and that black lace, beautiful!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I LOOOOOOOVE this card---Eva! You rocked these images and dies--love that suit for the guy and that city die inside....LOVE:)

Tanya said...

oh this is awesome! I love the color combo, the paper piecing and that skyline die is amazing. Oh and your lace is way cool.

lvtaz2000 said...

I love your soft colors in this card. It is elegant and stylish. This new line is delish.

Stephenie said...

Wow to the black lace! Great card!

RuthAnn said...

Beautiful card, love all the extras
added to it. Great job, thanks for
sharing.

Luv2talk said...

So elegant! Love all the layers.

Jan Garber said...

Oh my! I love the retro paper you picked for the suit! This card is so cool! This new release is wonderfully diverse!

mplsbetty said...

Gorgeous card! Love the papers you chose!! TFS! Betty

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, that is so beautiful and I love how you used the skyline

Blog Widget by LinkWithin