Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Just wanted to pop in to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving with a card and a few pictures for your entertainment.  Hope you have a beautiful day today spent with your family.  Eat a lot of turkey, have fun, enjoy the day.  That is what I plan on doing with my family and friends as well.

For now here is a pretty card I made for today using My Favorite Things Clearly Sentimental Abundance set and beautiful Die-namics.  For my sketch I used an earlier MFT sketches.


I love these beautiful quotes and they were just perfect for today's occasion.  Hope you like them, too.


 And now let me share a couple of things I found on Pinterest and was saving up or today.


And one more that gave me the giggles and hope it does the same for you.



Hugs and much Love,

Blog-signature

4 comments :

Gabby said...

Lovely "gratitude" card! Beautiful colors and design. The saying/prayer is nice. And the little mice dressed in pilgrim hats are so cute and funny! Have a Blessed Thanksgiving with you family. And ... thank you for sharing so much of your lovely art via your blog. I appreciate your work and the inspiration it brings me. :)

Liz said...

Ahhh yes big smile hugs to u and urs enjoy ur day xoxo

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeous papers, colors, and layout. I LOVE that picture, too, lol!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHH! These colors and papers are PERFECT for THANKSGIVING! LOOOOOOOOVE that ribbon and your beautiful inside!! BEAUTIFUL as always;)

Happy THANKSGIVING!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin