Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Who is That Girl VIP Product Tour

Hi there, today we have a very beautiful new set to share on our newest My Favorite Things VIP Who is that Girl Product Tour.

Today we are introducing Who is the Girl Gets Cozy with Cocoa and a new Die-namics that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the Loopy Bloom.  Did I see I love this???? LOL Here is what I made with this new VIP set.


And here is the inside of my card.


And here is the gorgeous VIP collection that you can get today.


Thank you for visiting and make sure you hop over to Kim's blog to check out what the other  MFT Design Team members made with this collection.


Hugs,

Blog-signature

17 comments:

Lisa H. said...

fantastic! loove the sentiment on the ticket on the front....such a cute accent!

texasjodylynn said...

Gorgeous card, Eva! :)

Caitiumom said...

i love the colors of this card

jeanne girl said...

Great combo of papers for your card!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! GORGEOUS! I love the papers and that big beautiful flower! LOVE your inside too! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!

g said...

i love this card inside & out! so gorgeous & pretty!

Melody said...

So pretty! Love the papers and love how you used the ticket die!

StampOwl said...

gorgeous card

Gabby said...

Neat card! I love the ad print bg w/the strip of Christmas paper. The image is great and nicely paper pieced. Like the trim, the flower and the sentiment stamped on the ticket die. :)

Gabby said...

Forgot to say ... when I looked at this card I also thought ... wouldn't that be an awesome way to wrap a gift? Oh, yah! :)

wearestampers said...

Beautiful card Eva! And what an awesome VIP set too!
Pam

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

FAB card Eva! Awesome mix of papers and I LOVE the sentiment on the ticket!!! COOL!!!!

Jingle said...

This is fabulous!

Inge said...

Gorgeous card, love all the paperpiecing you've done on the WTG!

Michele Boyer said...

Gorgeous! I love all the distressing! Love, love, love it!

Barbara said...

Beautiful, Eva!

Bev Gerard said...

OMGosh! Sometimes I'm practically afraid to start shopping at MFT ... because I end up loving so MUCH! (Part of this problem is actually "thanks to Eva"!!! LOL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin