Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Unity and My Little Shoebox Hip Hop!

Hi there, hope you have a great day.  We have a fun Unity hop arranged for you by teaming up with My Little Shoebox.  Our teams have exchanged products and we are doing a hop today and on the 27th as well, so don't miss out on these two days as there are prizes to be won!



You should have arrived here from Becky's Blog, however if you didn't, the party starts at the Unity Stamp Co. Blog, so hop on there.  Again, you don't want to miss out on all the fun inspiration!

I also have a fun news to share that I haven't even shared about yet on my blog.  This month I am guest designing at My Little Shoebox, and you can see my creations all month on Thursdays.  Yepp, I have been a busy bee.  Thank you to everyone at My Little Shoebox!!!

Anyway, today I have a little card to share with you, where I used My Little Shoebox papers and of course their coordinating Unity Stamps, Enchanted Garden and Little Miss Sunshine Itty Bitty stamps.  Oh and they are on sale, so make sure you grab them right away!  So cute!!!


Well, that is it for today and now it's time hop on over to Becky Williams' blog to see what fun creation she has waiting for you!

Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

42 comments :

Bev Gerard said...

Well isn't she just the cutest little sunshine-bringer I've seen! Darling, Eva!

~Bev

Houses Built of Cards said...

ADORABLE!!! I love you color combo and layout!!! So bright and fun!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Maria Gurnsey said...

so bright and cheery...LOVE IT!

Angie Blom said...

oh so pretty Eva.. love it!

Guiseppa said...

Oh Eva...you know I love this! I love all of your cards! So bright and full of eye candy...mwahh!

Liz said...

As always.. Super Star status

Kary said...

Congrats, Eva!! Can't wait to see your creations with My Little Shoebox! This card is so cute!! Gorgeous colouring, I love it!!

Kim H said...

Bright colors, great stitching and distressing details, love the blue ribbon - it really pops. Thank you for sharing.

Shemaine Smith said...

This is beautiful Eva!!

StacyC said...

Very cute Eva!!

Renee VanEpps said...

This is so cute! Love the big and beautiful bow!

MissScrapAlot said...

I am loving this!!!!!
wyme98@yahoo.com

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is soooo gorgeous--LOVE that little gal and your papers...but that ribbon is my FAV! FAV! FAV!

McVic said...

oh my gosh is she so super tiny and cute!!!
kacee

JenMarie said...

Oh too CUTE!

Linda said...

how sweet this is I love it....and colors super pretty!

Beejay said...

What a sweeeet card! Love it!

Trisha said...

Cute card. Nice job of paper piecing.

mlady012 said...

I like the wayit looks almost like a puppet show kinda thing,Pull back the curtains & play...

Angela said...

What a sweet card! Love the stitching on it too!


Angela at alexfam dot com

sharon g said...

What a sweet card. I like the coloring. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

Karen L said...

So cute and I love all the detail like the stitching and punched borders!

erin said...

You did a beautiful job, Eva! Thanks!

My Angel said...

Gorgeous Card Eva!!

Christa said...

Very sweet!! Love the Little Miss Sunshine set!

Tammy V said...

What a wonderfully colorful card!

tluiz said...

The dark stitches help make the card

Minerva said...

Such a cute card!

mitchmac said...

What an AWESOME idea - just love this card!

Carolyn King said...

fabulous creation as always. love the beautiful happy colors!

bethann said...

this would be perfect to give to my gardening friend. so cute

Lisa Watson said...

Adorable card!!

Rochelle said...

Sweet tooth...cavity...SWEET! :)

JPScraps said...

Oh Eva...this is adorable!

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

This is SO darling, Eva! I love all the rich color to this! Beautiful sweet friend!

Michelle said...

love the colors and the stitching!

Creative Endings with Brook said...

Awe, how cute. Very sunny!!! I love the stitching you did around the card and the colors are GORGEOUS!!! Drew my eye in right away to little Miss Sunshine!!

Thanks and hugs,
Brook

Jnett said...

Nice job!

Wendy Zick said...

So cute, love the stitching!

marilyn said...

Such a sweet, cheery card!

Pryn said...

Such a sweet and happy card! Congrats on your Guest Designer spot! can't wait to see what you create :)

Scrapcollectr said...

Gorgeous, Eva.... *smile*

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin