Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Samantha Walker Creative Team Blog Hop

Welcome to our Samantha Walker Creative Team Monthly Blog Hop! Are you ready for some inspiration? You should have arrived here from Cristal's blog, however if you didn't, you should hop onto Samantha's blog, as that is where all the pretty creations start, and you don't want to miss out!


Today I am sharing something brand new!  And nope, I didn't make it with paper, glue and scissors, but I used my computer instead.  Since Samantha is now working with Jessica Sprague and has her papers available digitally, I thought I would take a dab at it and try my hands at a digi layout.  I mean how bad can it be, right?  So, I have Photoshop and I can work with it, but I chose to work with My Memories Suite (which I will have a review coming up with tomorrow) and after never playing with it before, I got this layout done super quickly and easily.  I used quite a few elements from Samantha's A to Z lines.  The adorable little boy in the pictures is my good friend Jackie's grandson, Ethan.  He is older now, but I had these pictures of him fro, a while back and just love them




I hope you like what you see.  I will definitely be back with more digi stuff to share with you. Make sure you  check out all the designers blogs today for inspiration and for a chance to win Samantha's 6x6 size Orchard Harvest paper pad, which I am totally in love with, as it's a card makers dream come true.  Here is what it looks like.  




And now head on over to see what gorgeous creation Karen has waiting for you!!!  You don't want to miss out on her creativity!



Thanks for visiting and ENJOY the hop!


Hugs

Blog-signature

33 comments :

Samantha Walker said...

You did fantastic with the digi, Eva! This turned out so good.

Jingle said...

Great page, Eva!!! I'm impressed! :-)

Guiseppa said...

Wow...you did an amazing job with the digi! Your layout is so fun!

Liz said...

Great layout he is so sweet...
Love your card as always...

quietjournals said...

I love the Orchard Harvest...I love the digi layout...not my cup of tea but this is so awesome..I would copy in paper...lol

Anna Fearer said...

What a cute layout! Love this line and you did an awesome job on your project :)

jayne said...

Beautiful layout - love every element you used!

Tammy V said...

What a great layout and also to capture that expression :) So cute!

Gisèle said...

So loving the crispness of your LO :)

Tana said...

I haven't ever tried digi stuff but visiting all of these wonderful blogs has given me the digi bug! Just adore your LO, of course I might be partial because my son's name is Ethan! :)

Anita Braddock said...

Love this layout beautiful love the kids running to school nice soft colors thanks for sharing and for the chance to win.
abbraddock@msn.com

Angie Blom said...

wow.. Eva this is gorgeous. you did such an amazing job with this. I just love the design.. and he is such a cutie!!

sharon g said...

The clock background is really cute. I also love the owl!

Barbara said...

How pretty is this! I would love to use these for fall decor. Thank you!

Kristine Berc said...

What an adorable layout! I need to get up the nerve to try digi scrapping hehe.

Lillian Child said...

That old school clock is PERFECT on that delightful layout!

Crafty Math Chick said...

What a cute layout - I like all the clocks!

v said...

Sweet, sweet LO! I love the simple clean lines..my style! Thank you for sharing! :D I love the tree too!

~Vanessa W

Kim H said...

Great digi layout, it looks layered and dimensional, very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Clare G said...

Fantastic page- love the "old school" look.

Becky said...

super great job

Lyneen said...

The fun the A to Z line has... all the school elements are wonderful... great layouts!!!! What fun. Thanks for sharing.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH GOOOODNESS! I love that you did this digitally--it looks great with "real" layers! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I love the papers and the pics-so precious:) Great job, Eva!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Gorgeous work with the digital Eva!!! Love it!

Can't wait to see what you create with your new paper too!!!

krafting kelly said...

Looks like you know what you're doing with digi! Helps to have such great Samantha Walker products. :)

My Angel said...

Beautiful Layout!! Love all the details you included. Nice work!!
Love the colors of fall and the Orchard Harvest paper is so pretty!!

Maryann said...

What a lovely LO here. It´s just awesome and the colors are really cool.

Maryann said...

What a lovely LO here. It´s just awesome and the colors are really cool.

Julia Cheang said...

Simply fabulous! Great colours!

Carisa said...

wow, great layout - good to know this software is easy to use as I'm about to play with it a bit myself. Just may have to get these fab new digital sets!

scrappygal said...

Wow so great..loving what you created. WTG with the digi ;0) Makes me want to give it a whirl!

Mallika said...

perfect blend !
hugs
mallika

Angela said...

What a cute page you did!

angela at alexfam dot com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin