Sunday, October 30, 2011

MFT Teaser Day 6!

Hi again, are you ready for another fun inspiring Teaser day for My Favorite Things?  Today it's all about Pure Innocence.

My card today showcases Pure Innocence Christmas Caroler and our new Loopy Bloom Die-namics.  She is so perfect for those holiday cards coming up.  Also used our new Crown border Die-namics and added some pearls to it.



For my paper choice I used Melissa Francis new Christmas papers, which are so beautiful.  And here is the inside of my card.


Here is the list of the Die-namics I used on this card:






Here are the details about the upcoming release on November 1 at 10 PM EST:
  • You can attend the New Release Party on November 1st from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can enjoy fun, games, and PRIZES!
  • The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on November 1 at 10 PM EST.  You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
  • The guest designer contest is ON!  Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics, and play along with the MFT Design Team for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW.  Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily.  The winners will be posted on November 1 just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous day!

Hugs,

Blog-signature

29 comments:

Karen Giron said...

This is gorgeous! I love all the layers and detail and oh my, those pearls!!!

StampOwl said...

so sweet

Carolina Little said...

This little image is so cozy that reminds me of "the little house of the prairie girls" . Love it!!!

Kelli Hull said...

There's some more of that Eva Layering of dienamics... LOVE it, this card is SO great Eva!!! Perfect for a Christmas card for sure!!!!

Gabby said...

Very cute PI image, coloring and piecing! I like the papers and traditional holiday colors, as well as, your use of the dies, the stitching, pearls, etc. Your attention to detail is always outstanding. :)

Kary said...

Wow, Eva, this is a beautiful card!! Love the PI girl & the sweet sentiment. I can't wait to get this stamp ;) Thanks for sharing.[Hugs}

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Just GORGEOUS Eva!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Karen Day said...

This is just darling, and so Christmassy! Is that sparkle that I see on her furry boots?

Kim said...

That is GORGEOUS Eva!

wendy said...

whow...stunning... feels like Christmas eve...

Jingle said...

What a beautiful card!

Sherrie said...

You know I love those papers :)...very elegant!

jeanne girl said...

What a sweet Christmas card!!! (can I send you my address so you can mail it to me.... heehee)

Steph Herbert said...

So much fabulous texture! Super cute cards! :)

Liz said...

FAbulous as always

zehra said...

lovely card. love the colors, the dp and all that layering, awesome layout.

Dawn said...

Beautiful card Eva!

MissScrapAlot said...

I am loving all this cuteness going on here!!!!!! TFS!!!!!!
wyme98@yahoo.com

Anita said...

This is so pretty Eva, inside and out.

mplsbetty said...

Love your sweet card. The papers you chose really take me back to our Christmas Eve candlelight services as a child. She is such a precious image.

becky s.

Elle said...

I love the elequent feel of your card. Well done.

Becky Carafa said...

So beautiful!

Nancy Thomas said...

Beautiful layers and colors. Really pretty Eva.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

GORGEOUS flower and GORGEOUS card--LOVE your paper piecing for the little one! LOOOOOOVE!!!!!

Kimberly said...

There isn't anything I don't like about this card. Perfect!!

Jess Willison said...

Gorgeous! Love the layers and all the details!

Lisa H. said...

darling caroler, Eva! love her pieced dress.

Flo - Sweetideas said...

Beautiful. The candle girl is cute but I love that leafy flourish with the felt flower.

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

This is SUPER sweet! LOVE her dress, the bling on the border and your loopy bloom!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin