MFT Teaser Day 1

HI there, welcome to day 1 of our My Favorite Things November Teaser!  Are you ready to have some fun, seeing some pretty new things?


Today we are sharing our Who is that Girl Gets Cozy with Cocoa and although she has been shown before, we are showing her off, as she will be available to purchase again, VERY SOON.  Here is what I made with her.  



Ok, so remember how I was showing off  my little 6x6 pads yesterday and this is the pad I had in my hand. It's by Theresa Collins and YES, you do need it along with our newest Who is that Girl Gets Cozy with Cocoa and she sure is cozy, don't you think?  Oh and I just had to use our new Loopy Bloom flower again,  which I just LOVE!

Here is the inside of my card.





Here are the details about the upcoming release on November 1 at 10 PM EST:
Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous day!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

Labels: