Monday, October 24, 2011

MFT October Creative Chat time!

Hi there, it's time for a little chat.  Chat about what???  Well, you know our little addiction to patterned papers, but most importantly on how to organize our precious little papers that we all love to collect ever so much....LOL

So it's our My Favorite Things Creative Chat time for October, where our Design Team shares tips on how we store our very much loved papers.  I thought I would make a little video with my newly purchased little camera, which so far I love even though I got it stuck the first day...LOL.  Yeppp, I managed to, however thankfully I am a good researcher, and found the manual online, so all is good in camcorder land....hehehe.  Anyway, here is the little video I made JUST FOR YOU!




Oh and if you would like to know what little camcorder got all this captured, it is the Sony Bloggie Touch.  Inexpensive and easy peasy to use.  Michael taped me, and he did a pretty good job, don't you think?  Soon he can start his production company...LOL



Hope you enjoy this and make sure to hop over to Kim's blog to check out how the rest of the designers store their patterned papers.  Gosh, I can't wait to see, as everyone has a system and I always pick up great tips!

Thanks for visiting!

Hugs,
Blog-signature

8 comments:

Angie Blom said...

Well this is such a treat!! I love seeing you .. What a great idea for a little chat time video!! Great tips now I need one of those containers for my 6x 6 papers !! Thanks xx

StampOwl said...

love plastic boxes are perfect for your papers ... loved seeing a piece of your stamp space :)

Gabby said...

Nice to see you in your crafty space! :) I love my 6x6 pads, too. I have mine in similar containers, seasonal being stacked on one of the shelves in the walk-in closet that is in my craft room. I have a zillion of the 12x12 Iris paper storage containers that you showed. I have several racks full, and many loose containers. I also organize and store the majority of my ribbon in them (I need a better system for that though cause I can't quickly see what I have.) I saw some of the containers that you said you take to crops, at our local Michael's. I think the scrapbook storage containers are on sale again this week for 40# off. If you have one close, maybe you can check it out. :) THANKS for the neat video! Happy creating!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

Great video Eva! I so enjoyed hearing your voice!!! LOVE your stampy room! What a great space, and all those boxes are FABULOUS for storage...I do need to know however...the 6X6 pad you were holding up with the red back...spill it girlie...what pad is that?????

SugarGem said...

That was great! Good job! thanks for sharing! I love those flat 12x12 by holders! You're the only other personal i've ever seen them with. I found those a long time ago and I haven't seen them again, but I use mine for my rubber wooden stamps storage! It works perfect if they are in fact the same container. The wood stamps fit perfectly inside. I would love to get a few more. Would you tell us where you found them if you find them again? I've been looking for years! Thank you so much Lenae! Lovesugargem@gmail.com

Becky said...

What a great idea..

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! SUPER fun to see you on your video! LOVE your little storage for the 6x6 pads....and I LOVE looking at your crafty space:) Can't wait for your next video! <3

Julie said...

Love seeing your gorgeous face Eva! Your space is fabulous girl!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin