Monday, October 3, 2011

MFT - All about Die-namics and Pre-Release Pep Rally


Hello, welcome to our My Favorite Things October Die-namics and Pre-Release Pep Rally!  It's time to show off our Die-namics...some old and some new ones.  I love them and love to use them!

I actually made two cards for today.  I started out with one, but I just thought I can squeeze out another one with a different look, so I did.  I used a few of our soon to be released on both of my cards.  I used our Contempo Birdcage and Vintage Flourish Die-namics.  Here is my first card, which is my favorite of the two.


I used Echo Park papers on this card.   On the inside I stamped a bit from the same set and added a couple more Die-namics.


On my second card I used My Minds Eye papers and let the papers work themselves.


Here is the list of the Die-namics I used on these cards:









Here are the details about the upcoming release on October 4 at 10 PM EST:
    • The MFT release is on October 4 at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available October 4 at 10 PM EST.
    • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
    • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.

    Thanks for visiting!

    Hugs,

    Blog-signature

    23 comments :

    Steph Herbert said...

    Those are fantastic cards!:)

    Sarah Gough said...

    These are gorgeous Eva!!

    Holly AKA KopyKat said...

    so adorable, I love these

    Kary said...

    WOW, Eva, these are Stunning!! Such beautiful details and LOVE both the cards!! You certainly saved the best for today ;)

    Clarissa said...

    Pretty, pretty, pretty! Very stylish cards.

    StampOwl said...

    these are both so tweet Eva

    Moira said...

    nice cards - love the sheet music behind the bird cage on your first card and the colors used on the second creation. TFS!

    Susan said...

    so pretty and feminine.

    wendy said...

    very pretty

    Rachel said...

    WOW! Beautiful cards!

    zehra said...

    Gorgeous, love the music sheet, the flourish is just awesome

    Liz said...

    Everything is just gorgeous

    jeanne girl said...

    Yes the birdcage set goes on my list for sure!! Love what you did with it and the mix of papers is great!!

    Nancy Thomas said...

    These are both so beautiful Eva - Love your use of the bircage set.

    Memories 2 Keepsakes said...

    Wow very nice cards! I love the fresh look of them! And the inside... CUTE!

    XoXo,

    Katie

    mplsbetty said...

    Love your wonderful bright cards!
    Becky s.

    CraftyMomOf2 said...

    Such gorgeous pairings of papers and colors Eva! Love them both!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    Dawn said...

    Wow! Stunning cards Eva!

    Juliana T said...

    great cards!

    creativchen said...

    Dear Eva,
    You make so wonderful and lovely works! I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. I enjoyed the visit on your site.
    Please take a look on my Blogspot.
    Hugs from Marina.

    texasjodylynn said...

    Both cards are spectacular! So bright and GORGEOUS!

    Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

    These are gorgeous Eva!

    Savannah O'Gwynn said...

    OH EVA---your pics are AMAZING!! I just looooove your style!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your second card--great papers! I LOVEx10 your first card--beautiful inside and out! LOVE those papers--and I love that music behind the cage! SOOOOO fun! I also think that black lace is PERFECT! LOVE! So glad I was "there" and was able to craft with you:)

    LinkWithin

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin