Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Unity Hip Hop!

Happy Thursday!  It's Hip Hop time at Unity.  Since it's only 3 months till Christmas, Unity is having a PRE-Holiday Preparation sale.  It's perfect time for you to stock up on those pretty Holiday stamps and at a great price as well.

Today I made a card using the Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas stamp set that I LOVE.  It's such a beautiful set to work with.  I used a lot Luminarte to make this very festive and dressed it up with some My Favorite Things Die-namics.


Make sure you hop on to the Unity Blog to see all the specials that are available today and there are some new releases to take a peek at too, that I know you will LOVE.

And now hop on over to Jen's blog to see what pretty creations she has waiting for you to see!

Hugs,


12 comments :

EFI said...

Oh my!!! Your Christmas card is gorgeous!!! Love it!!!

Kary said...

Hi Eva! Beautiful stitching, gorgeous colours and great stamped images. Love this card!!

jolande said...

Whow what a great Christmas card!!

My Angel said...

gorgeous Christmas Card Eva!!

NoraAnne said...

Beautiful Eva! I love this set and you've done amazing things with it!

Jingle said...

This is beautiful!

Lisa H. said...

oooo and ahhhhh! this is so fabulous!

Linda said...

Wow what groovy chirstmas card. I love your colors!

Edwina said...

Your card is so beautiful! I love it! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Charlene said...

Adorable card!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! Gorgeous--love your bow and that stamp iamge with the stamp trim! LOOOVE!

Mahmood Ali said...

Amazing!!! such a beautiful card designing i like it so much its really beautiful.
Promotional Cards
plastic Cards

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin