Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Unity Hip Hop!!!

Happy Thursday!  It's Unity Hip Hop time!  Did you know that Card Positioning Systems is being sponsored this week by none other than Unity?  If you like sketches, they offer great sketches every week, so check them out.  Hope you play along, as you can win some sweet Unity Stamps this week.

I created a card with the CPS sketch using Unity Echo Parks' Better with Love set and also their Victoria Garden papers.  I love this little set so much!  It sure is beautiful.  Here is the card I made.


If you love this set, and would like to purchase it, I know you can find it at Ellen Hutson's store.


Hope you like this little card and now it's time to jump over and see what our Jen has created for you!!!




Hugs and have a great day! 

Blog-signature

13 comments :

StampinCathy said...

This is just gorgeous. Love this set and love how you used it on this card. Love the colors and all the details.

Jingle said...

This is just gorgeous! I love that lamp post!!!

Liz said...

Wow

Angie Blom said...

stunning card. love that set!! love those papers!! Awesome Eva!

jolande said...

Ohh Eva what a beautiful card!!

Jan Garber said...

Ahhh...such a sweet vintage card! I love that lamp post too!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! You just wow me with your creations! LOOOOOOVE the butterflies and that ribbon! LOVE that sentiment too:) FUN!

sharon g said...

I'm getting the butterfly stamp set soon.YEA. It's very pretty. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

My Angel said...

Stunning!! Love the butterflies!

Erin Smetak said...

I saw this in my blog reader and I just HAD to comment! This is gorgeous!!!! It's just so beautifully put together! Love it!

Erica said...

Just gorgeous!

Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

Erica said...

Just gorgeous!

Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

Rona said...

gorgeous Eva!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin