MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge

It's Wednesday, so it's time for a new sketch challenge at our My Favorite Things Stamp Club. It's another fun sketch, I sure had fun with it.  Since school just started up I have been wanting to use this adorable Pure Innocence You make the grade set.

I mixed some Fancy Pants papers and Simple Stories papers, which I think were just perfect together.


Here are the Die-namics I used on this card:





Make sure you stop at Kim's blog for the sketch and the list of the MFT gals who are playing along this week.  Then head on over to the MFT forum at SCS and upload your card using the keyword  MFTWSC38You could be the lucky winner of a $15 voucher to spend at the store and if you use MFT stamps, than you could win $20!  

Thanks for visiting and have a FABULOUS day!
Hugs,

Blog-signature

Labels: