Sunday, September 4, 2011

MFT Teaser Day 6!


Hi again, well here we are with another My Favorite Things Teaser!  Are you ready to see the cutest little Pure Innocence stamps????  Hope you are, as that is what's today all about!

I have the cutest little Pure Innocence to share with you today.  She is ready for trick or treating.  She is Pure Innocence Little Witch.  Here is what I created with her and some yummy Die-namics, including our newest Woodgrain Fence and the Dog Tag Die-namics.  I used My Minds Eye's Mischievous little 6x6 paper pad, as it just fitted this perfect. 


I die cut my fence from chipboard and painted it with white acrylic paint and distressed it with Ranger Vintage photo distress ink.  I also die cut my tree from Creative Imaginations Real Wood Cherry paper and distressed it again with my Vintage Photo ink.

And here is the cute inside of the card.  I had some excess fence, so I just added it to the inside.


And here is the list of the Die-namics I used to create this card:






Here are the details about the upcoming release on September 6 at 10 PM EST:
  • The MFT release is on September 6 at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available September 6 at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.
Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous day!


Hugs,

Blog-signature

38 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

adorable Eva! I love her with that little fence!!!

Angel said...

love how you colored/paper pieced her! fabulous card!

Liz said...

Tuesday can't come fast enough

zehra said...

All that stitching and lovely scene, what a beautiful card

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so cute

Jan Garber said...

This release has really been so adorable! These dies are terrific!

Nancy Thomas said...

Love the scene you've created - so many great details to tell the spooky story.

Clarissa said...

Wow! Those papers do work so well! Very cool.

Sarah Gough said...

omgosh, so scrappy cool my friend! Love it!

Heather said...

I NEED that fence die, it looks so great on your project :)

Gabby said...

Very cute little witch card! Love the paper and fence and that sentiment tag with the rolled flower is neat. Oh, and the stitching looks super, too! :)

Buddy said...

Absolutely LOVE your little fence! TFS

Moira said...

The fence and tree make your little witch compete! What a great creative card! TFS!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

I LOVE LOVE this Eva!! Your papers are so gorgeous!! I love the extra bit of fence inside your card!! Perfect!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Susan said...

Just love your PI Eva! Great job :)

Steph Herbert said...

Lovely card!:)

Debbie Carriere said...

Soooo adorable!! Love your spooky scene!

Theresa said...

i just love what everyone is doing with the color on the dresses, adorable card :)

Karen Motz said...

How fun is this with that cute background paper!

Jenny said...

Eva- you have such a unique style...I could pick your cards out of any lineup, thats for sure! They are always so fun and colourful and always have some eclectic element...how you cut the tag from black and white and anchored it with a rolled flower...so EVA! lol

Rachel said...

Cute little witchy scene!

jeanne girl said...

That fence die is a huge hit this time around!! Great card :)

g said...

cute cute inside & out! fab details- love all the dies and fun papers- & she's so sweet! love how you added the rolled rose & ribbon detail too!

starqueen said...

Hi Eva,
Oh my, she's such a cute little witch!

Elle said...

I ADORE your little witchy poo!

Kimberly S. said...

Great paper piecing on your little witch! Again....love that fence die!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So cute with the matching flower to her dress~

Flo - Sweetideas said...

Very cute Halloween card. Love everything about it, the fence, the tree, the rolled flower, even the owl.

jodylynn said...

This is the best witch card! I just love it!!

Jenni Hodge said...

I am loving all the great samples you girls are making, thanks!!

Kimberly said...

I am loving this little sentiment, too cute to spook indeed!
kimsparks636@aol.com

DoodleDee Designs said...

Very cute. That owl is the perfect lil touch.

redstampinsam said...

The inside of your card is just as cute as the outside...sweet!

Kelli said...

this is cute, love the behind the fence on the inside!

~ Anne ~ said...

Too Cute To Spook?!

TOO CUTE not to order!! I am SO loving this set!!

Thanks!

~ Anne K

Tenny Kusuma said...

Pretty card :D TFS.
Tenny ~ santoso10ny{at}gmail{dot}com

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

How CUTE is this! LOVE this amazing scene Eva! She is WAY too cute!

texasjodylynn said...

That is SO SO sweet! What an adorable scene.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin