Thursday, September 29, 2011

MFT Teaser Day 3

Happy Friday!  Are you ready for the weekend??  Well, I am, but before that, it's time for another My Favorite Things Teaser!  Speaking of which, did you see the gorgeous new website My Favorite Things has???  WOW is all I can say.  I just love how beautiful yet functional this site is!!!  Make sure you check it out!

Anyway, one of the things I believe in is Abundance throughout my life, so this new Clearly Sentimental about Abundance set is very near to my heart.  I believe in all the beautiful quotes, so I know they will be used a lot on my cards. For today, here is what I came up with using a Dr. Wayne Dyer's quote.


I used our new Oval Decorative Doily, which is so GORGEOUS and our new Vintage Flourish Die-namics. I decided to cut a felt rose our of MFT's Puff Cloud White felt and sprayed it with Luminarte Shimmering Mists to get the color I wanted.  So pretty, isn't it?  I think I will need to stock up on some white MFT felt....LOL

Here is the inside of my card, for which I also incorporated our Inspired by Flowers #2 set.


And here is the list of the Die-namics I used on this card:




Here are the details about the upcoming release on October 4 at 10 PM EST:

    • The MFT release is on October 4 at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available October 4 at 10 PM EST.
    • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
    • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.

    Thanks for visiting!

    Hugs,

    Blog-signature

    36 comments:

    Linda McClain said...

    Oh how pretty. Love how you incorporated the flourish!

    Holly AKA KopyKat said...

    so beautiful, i'm loving that edge die

    Clarissa said...

    Bold and eye-catching. Just lovely!

    Kary said...

    Hi Eva! This is so pretty!! Love the felt rose and the vintage flourish together. Very nice!!

    zehra said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    zehra said...

    Love the card, the colored rose is perfect, the sentiment are so true, if we lived like that life would be beautiful.

    Gabby said...

    Like the b + w w/the bright red and turquoise. Great sentiment, too. :)

    Rachel said...

    Pretty! Love the sentiments.

    Susan said...

    Wow...you COLORED that rose?

    jeanne girl said...

    Very pretty card Eva!!!

    Elle said...

    Stunning! I love the black and grey paper that you used.

    Jingle said...

    This is breathtaking! Just gorgeous!!!

    Lisa H. said...

    oooo, EVA! looove the stunning black and white paper on the front.

    CraftyMomOf2 said...

    STUNNING color combo!!! Love your papers!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

    This is SO gorgeous Eva! LOVE your layout with the two vertical borders!!! LOVE the flower over the sentiment too!!

    nancy said...

    I love the color scheme on this card, Eva!

    Stephenie said...

    The red rose is gorgeous! very pretty card!!

    Michele Boyer said...

    Bea-U-tiful, Eva! Love how you used the postage border!

    Sarah Gough said...

    I love that misted rose Eva!

    Moira said...

    The new oval doily die and flourish are perfect together - great creation!

    Savannah O'Gwynn said...

    WOWOWOW! GORGEOUS:) I love the inside and your hint of red! BEAUTIFULLY done:)

    Janet said...

    Very elegant!

    wendy said...

    another nice card !

    Vicki Davis said...

    Love the black and white combo. It goes so well with the flourish.

    Crraftymama said...

    I love the black and white base!

    Karen Motz said...

    Beautiful inside and out!

    Arlene said...

    Beautiful card Eva!

    Leonie Castro said...

    cute and elegant love the use of the sentiments!

    Mary J said...

    So elegant, love this!

    Debbie Carriere said...

    This is stunning!!! LOVE the colors!!

    Kimberly Gajewski said...

    What a pretty and elegant card! :D

    Dawn said...

    Wow! Stunning card Eva!

    Memories 2 Keepsakes said...

    Gorgeous!

    XoXo,

    Katie

    Juliana T said...

    beautiful card. Love the rose

    mplsbetty said...

    beautiful card. Love the color of your rolled rose!!
    Becky S.

    texasjodylynn said...

    So elegant and gorgeous!

    Blog Widget by LinkWithin