Monday, September 5, 2011

MFT - All about Die-namics and Pre-Release Pep Rally

Hello, hello, how about a My Favorite Things Die-namics Spotlight and Pre-Release Pep Rally?  It's time to parade our newest Die-namics and some old ones, too.  So today our post is all about Die-namics!  You know how much I love our dies, so to me this was a very easy task to accomplish.  Can't say the card took me a short time to create, but I sure had a great time making it.

I used  a lot of Die-namics on this card, but the three I want to highlight at the two new ones from this release, the Homespun BirdhouseFirst Class Friend and my new favorite flowers the, Prima Donna Petals.


I used My Minds Eye papers for this card.  And here is the inside with more Die-namics.


And how could I leave without sharing what Die-namics I used on this card:










Here are the details about the upcoming release on September 6 at 10 PM EST:
  • The MFT release is on September 6 at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available September 6 at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.
Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous day!


Hugs,

Blog-signature

36 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

I love this Eva, great combo of dies!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so beautiful, love it

Pattie said...

Beautiful Eva! I love all the great elements that come together on this pretty card!

Jackie Pedro said...

So pretty, Eva!! Always love your fun color combos!

Clarissa said...

Great job mixing it up. The dies all look great together!

Gabby said...

Fantastic card! Love your design and vintage papers, distressing, elements. :)

Kelli said...

Fun card for sure!!!!

Susan said...

I love how you've combined both sets of stamps/dies.

Peggy said...

Beautifully done! Love it!

Debbie Carriere said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the collage look!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

So fun, vintage and scrappy!! Gorgeous as always Eva!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Lisa H. said...

oh, my! this is beautiful....sooo, so beautiful! love the collage feel of it!

Kimberly said...

So pretty! Love the doily and the dp is great.
kimsparks636@aol.com

Kary said...

Hi Eva! This card is so pretty!! Great showcase of the different die-namics!! Beautifully designed card.

jeanne girl said...

Beautiful card Eva!!! I just love the look of your card :)

Kim said...

That card is just stunning Eva!!

Jan Garber said...

The insides of your cards are jsut getting more and more elaborate and gorgeous! I am totally in love with the new dies and stamps!

Steph Herbert said...

Wow, this card is so fabulous! Just breathtaking really!:)

Kimberly S. said...

Wow!! I just LOOVE this ADORABLE card! You added so many wonderful elements to this card that are just FANTASTIC!!!

Jingle said...

This is so pretty!

Heather said...

Gorgeous, I just adore that little bird :)

Inge said...

Always love your amazing and stunning vintage touch on cards!

Looking forward to our online class together:-D

Alina said...

a gorgeous card!
hugs, Alina

Rachel said...

This looks stunning. A great combination on die-namics!

Liz said...

What an enabler I'll get you back lol.

Jackie said...

I agree with Liz...enabler :-). I thought all I needed was the branch with leaves but now I see that I need the Prima Donna Petals, too. OK, and maybe a couple more. Your card is gorgeous!

zehra said...

lovely card, so many elements, I love your card shop.
TFS

Maryfrances said...

I love that dizzy doiley. I also love how you filled your card with so many fun things to look at.

Buddy said...

This has such a fun feel to it! TFS

Flo - Sweetideas said...

Great use of dies. Makes me feel like going on a trip.

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

LOVE all the Die-Namics you've used on this Eva!!

RobinG said...

I just am so fond of this one!! great colors, great use of dies
Robinlg
georgeg2@earthlink.net

g said...

gorgeous mix of papers & dienamics Eva- LOVE this- it's just amazing!!

Karen Motz said...

Soooo pretty!!! Love how you combined all those fabulous dies!!!!

Michele Boyer said...

FABBY scrappy card!

texasjodylynn said...

Gorgeous. Love all the pretty details.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin