Thursday, September 15, 2011

DIRTY NEWSFLASH!!!!

Where do I begin????  I am so excited and nervous in the same time today as Judy Rozema (my new Sister) and I are being honored today with the highest (at least on my totem pole) honor a stamper can get.  Today I finally get to announce this amazing news that I have been holding back for a month and a half or so, well, since CHA!  So, let me just blurt it out!!!!

I AM A DIRTY GIRL!!!!

In case you don't know what this means, I promise nothing naughty or no actual dirt was involved, so I don't need to take showers all day to get the dirt off....LOL.  If you are familiar with Splitcoaststampers you may have heard this term


So today it was announced finally that for the next 6 months I will get the joy of being on this UNBELIEVABLY SUPER TALENTED team!

As I am writing this, emotions sure come over this, as like I said on top, this is a HUGE HONOR a stamper can have, so I am very overwhelmed that Lydia asked me to join this SUPER TEAM of stampers!  

If you are a FAN CLUB member at Splitcoaststampers, you can read about Judy and I more and you get to see the DIRTY GALLERY, as it is exclusive to Fan Club Members.  I have been a subscribers for a while now for two good reasons.  One, I get to see the Dirty Dozen girls amazing work, but second of all Splitcoaststampers really is the Mecca of the stamping world to me and it has been for years.  TONS of resources, patterns, ideas all in one spot.  Never a day goes by that I don't visit Splitcoaststampers for something.  If I have a question, someone will answer it, rest assured.  So I really felt it was a great reason to support Splitcoaststampers.  If you are not a member, check out the FAN CLUB PAGE to see all the benefits and I bet you will be enticed to join as well.  And if you are already a member, you can check out the September Gallery here:


Thank you Splitcoaststampers and Lydia for this HIGH Honor and thank you for the Dirty Dozen ladies for making our day so special by cheering us on and holding our hands and wiping our happy tears.

Hugs to you all and have a FABULOUS day!!!!
Blog-signature

25 comments :

Pamela said...

That is SO awesome!!! And well deserved! :)

Vanessa Middleton said...

EVA!!! That's AMAZING news!!! So HAPPY for you and PROUD of you, too. I can't say I'm surprised since your talents are humongous, just like this honor! Congratulations, you so deserve it!!! Love and hugs to you, my friend!!! <3 xoxo

Scrapacat said...

You have been a dirty girl in my mind since I first met you. You rock every challenge and come up with the coolest projects. You also are such a supportive, encouraging soul - you will do wonderful things, dirty girl! Congrats!! Have an extra tomato today. Go on... you deserve it! LOL

Jingle said...

Congratulations, Eva!!! That is awesome!!

FibreJunky said...

OMG, Eva, that's fabulous news!!! Congratulations!!!! And to think, I knew you when... I'm so happy for you!!!

nancy said...

Congratulations, Eva!! MUCH deserved, they are lucky to have you! :)

Laura /sandytoz said...

Congrats!
I'd like to be a dirty girl someday too!

Kathy Martin said...

You dirty girl! Congratulations! :)

Sarah Gough said...

*big squeezing hugs* you are SO going to rock it!

Michelle said...

Congratulations, my friend!!! It's a well deserved honor, for sure! :)

Judy Rozema said...

I still am pinching myself! I hope you are having a wonderful day, as I am, because guess what? WE ARE DIRTY!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I seriously don't know what they were waiting for so long with... you're a perfect fit, sista!!! WOOHOO!!

Sherry Cheever said...

Look at you, a Dirty Girl! Congrats on making the DIRT pile . . . I'm so tickled for you!

Bev Gerard said...

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
Eva, I am oh so very happy to see you in the Dirty Pile at last!! I was sure you were long-ago "dirty" ... so this is long overdue, sweet lady!

Happy Dancin' in Texas for ya!
~Bev

Wendy said...

WOOHOO!!!

Wendy said...

I knew you were dirty the minute I met you at CHA! Congrats Love!

Gabby said...

Oh, yah! You dirty girl, you! Heehee! Congrats, Eva! I've been following your blog for a while. Although I became a SCS member (gabalot) a few months ago, I'm still trying to maneuver my way around and figure out what's going on at SCS! There is so much there! For now, I feel happy if I get a challenge card made and successfully posted! LOL I'll be following your projects. Have lots of FUN and GOOD LUCK! :)

cgargus said...

So Deserved!! CONGRATS!!!

Jenny said...

Congrats Eva!! That is fabby news:) Good for you girl!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOOOOOOOORAY! Congrats, Eva;) You are amazing!!!!

Michelle said...

Wowsers!!! That is fabulous! Such an awesome secret to keep..now shout it as loud and as proud as you can!!

Jodi said...

Your work is absolutely amazing and inspirational!!!! Huge Huge congrats to you!!!!!!!

Kary said...

Hi Eva! Big Congrats!!! So very happy for you!!

Arlene said...

Congrats Eva!! So well deserved girlie! :-)

Erin Smetak said...

Hey, I just saw this on my blog reader! Congratulations Eva! That is SO exciting!!!!!!!!!!! Have a BLAST in the dirt pile!!!! {hugs}

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin