Wednesday, August 31, 2011

MFT Teaser Day 2!

Hi again, it's My Favorite Things Teaser Day 2!  Boy, oh, boy, the September release is so very fun, you'll see what I mean these next few days!  I love the stamps and gosh, can't speak enough of the newest Die-namics.

Today we are featuring our newest Inspired by Flowers #3 set.  I love flowers, so this set is super fun for me and the sentiments are beautiful!  I decided to pull a "Tim Holtz" on this set and pulled out my Distress inks and went to play on this.  Oh and do you see that gorgeous flower???  Yeppp, that is a new Die-namics and when I said  the dies are fun, here is a perfect example.  It's three layer flower with leaves and I die cut it from white cardstock and painted it in with Twinkling H2O's.


And here is the inside of the card.



And let me show you the Die-namics I used on this card.






Here are the details about the upcoming release on September 6 at 10 PM EST:
  • The MFT release is on September 6 at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available September 6 at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.
Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous day!


Hugs,

Blog-signature

36 comments:

Liz said...

Oh my goodness = just know its gonna ne another month of wanting it all

Kary said...

Hi Eva! This card is Beautiful!! Love the bright colours, your stitching... everything!! I need this set & the die-namics too. ;)

Buddy said...

Oh my word, Eva! This card is GORGEOUS!!! TFS...

Kelli said...

just look at those bright colors....

Melody said...

Those colors are beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Wow, Eva! What a rich, beautiful card!!! :)

Thanks for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Susan said...

Another stunner. Love the distress technique you've used on this card.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful, love how you used the new floral image.

jeanne girl said...

Completley love the look of your card - something different and so stunning!! Love how you cut the flower on white cardstock and then painted it - so smart lady!!!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

How GORGEOUS Eva! That background is STUNNING and I LOVE the pop with the pink flower and yellow bow!!

Jennifer Shults said...

Okay, I've never used the term GOBSMACKED in a comment before but I think I'm going to have to for this card. I am absolutely gobsmacked by this card!! Seriously that background you made is CRAZY gorgeous and I love the way you arranged all the elements of this but lastly I ADORE that perfect fancy stitching. this is such a beautiful card!!!

Steph Herbert said...

Wow, now I have to have this set! Fantastic job! :)

Jingle said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the inking!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Wow Eva, this is absolutely stunning!

(-: Heidi

Rachel said...

So bright and colorful..love the flower and your bow!

nancy said...

Eva, I love what you do with color! This is so pretty.

scootingranny said...

The bright colors are very cheery! Think I really do like that Prima Donna die!

Jan Garber said...

Beautiful card! These sentimetns are going to be huge! They are perfect!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

What stunning colors Eva!!! Gorgeous job!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

zehra said...

Lovely card, I love distress inks, so beautiful. Your coloring is awesome. The card is just stunning

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE this bright card and that bg -- to die for! I so WANT these dies!

Cindy Lou said...

Love your stain background, it really makes everything else POP! Great job, TFS!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! That yellow seam binding--LOOOOOOVE the pink flower and the teal as well! You rock! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

Heather said...

Oh wow, love the uniqueness of your card :)

Clarissa said...

Love seeing new ways to use dyes. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card.

Sheng said...

OMG, I love the background, so beautiful and of course the card :)

Sheng said...

OMG, I love the background, so beautiful and of course the card :)

Thelma said...

Awwwww....i'm in LOVE with this card! The background is GORGEOUS! Btw my LSS is having a class that I wanted to take and guess who is teaching it....ahem, YOU!!! I'm defintely gonna try to get a babysitter that day so that I can take your class!!!

I hope you dont mind me posting this?!?

Darlene G said...

Your card is beautiful. The background is very striking.

DoodleDee Designs said...

These flowers are so pretty. Im so anxious for the 6th! As we all are lol.

Mommy said...

Loving all the teasers! :)
Your cards are always so pretty!
jill


jillandstu@aol.com

Kimberly S. said...

Fantastic colors and techniques on this card!!

Flo - Sweetideas said...

Pretty card. Love all the embellishments and how you colored the flower.

Kimberly said...

Wowza, that flower and your Tim Holtz effects turned out awesome.
kimsparks636@aol.com

Jessie/knightrone said...

GORGEOUS colors Eva...wowza!!

Debbie Carriere said...

WOW!!! Stunning!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin