MFT August Blog Hop and Shop!!!

Hi there, it's officially time to shop for all the new August My Favorite Things goodies!!! The shop is open with all the new stamps and Die-namics, so you can pick up all your new favorite stampy goods.  So, what are you getting or did you already shop?  If so, what did you pick up????

I have one card to share for today's hop and it's made with sweet Pure Innocence: Poppy.  I saved her for the last and since I have been dying to make a circle shaped card, that is what I worked with today.  Here she is in her sweet glory.


I kind of wanted to make her look vintage, so I used printed patterned paper, hope I achieved the desired look.  What do you think?  And I finished the inside with a sweet sentiment and a few more Die-namics.


And here is the list of the Die-namics I used on this card:







Well, that is it for now.  Don't forget to leave comments along the hop as one of the designers is holding a $15 gift voucher to give away to someone.  The more comments you leave, the better your chance of winning.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Your next stop along the hop is the amazingly talented BARBARA so hop on over to her blog and see what gorgeous creation she has waiting for you.


Thanks again for stopping by and for all your comments during this release!  I always appreciate them!

Hugs,

Blog-signature