Tuesday, July 19, 2011

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge

Hi again, I am back with this week's MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge sketch card.  I am going to keep this short, or at least try to keep it short, so let me share my card with you quickly.

My card uses the Die-namics Well Worn Greetings Stamp and Die set.  I also just picked up some pretty Glitz papers and I just had to use them on my card.


And here is the list of the Die-namics I used on this card.




Make sure you stop at Kim's blog for the sketch and the list of the MFT gals who are playing along this week.  Then head on over to the MFT forum at SCS and upload your card using the keyword  MFTWSC29You could be the lucky winner of a $15 voucher to spend at the store and if you use MFT stamps, than you could win $20!  

Thanks for visiting and have a FABULOUS day!
Hugs,


Blog-signature

14 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so beautiful

Sarah Gough said...

love this Eva, that netting looks great!

cgargus said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Everything you touch turns to gold!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Another simply gorgeous and eye popping creation!! Love those rich colors Eva!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Toni K said...

So beautiful! The colors you chose are gorgeous!

curlyqmosaics said...

Gorgeous card! I love the papers and dies you used to make such a spectacular card! :)

knopkiniukai said...

Beautiful card!
Cherubs

jeanne girl said...

Very pretty card!! Love the sketch turned too :)

Jingle said...

Very pretty card!

Megan said...

Totally pretty!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

GORGEOUS Eva! LOVE these papers and that sheer ribbon!

Karen Motz said...

LOVE how you flipped the sketch! It works so beautifully with that sentiment panel!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Girl--I'm gonna have to get my tulle out! I love this--LOVE the flower and your choices of colors/papers! YOU ROCK! ALWAYS in awe when I stop by here:)

Linda Beeson said...

What a great color combo and I love those labels!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin