Sunday, July 3, 2011

MFT Teaser Day 4!

WOW, we are on Day 4 of our July My Favorite Things Sneak Peeks.  Can you believe?  Well, today's sneak peek has my second favorite Die-namics, which is the Pinwheel.  I so love this little die, well actually it's not little, it's quite large, but let me show you what I created with it, so you can see what I am talking about. And it's not a card....surprised????  LOL

It's a bottle that I had around, don't even know what was in it originally, but it fit the bill, so I made my pinwheels and stuck them in it and added a little tag using the newest Pure Innocence, Sweet Greetings.


I also used the sentiments that come with the Pinwheel Die-namics on my tag, isn't it just cute?  And this little PI is holding my favorite summer treat, cotton candy.  


My second card is made with another beautiful new set, with the newest Inspired by Summer set.  I was so inspired by the feeling of this stamp, that I painted it with summer colors, just the way I would imagine a day around that pretty tree.  I used Twinkling H2O's to paint it in.


And if the painting on the card front wasn't enough, I decided to paint the inside, too.  What do you think?????   I quite like it.  Just serene, isn't it?


And now let me share the Die-namics I used on these cards:








Here are the details about the upcoming release on July 5th at 10 PM EST:
  • The MFT release is on July 5th at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available on July 5th at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.
Thanks for visiting and have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,


Blog-signature

34 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

gorgeous Eva, that card must be so sparkly!

jeanne girl said...

Eva - your pinwheels are so fun!! And then your Inspired by Summer card is gorgeous !!!

StampOwl said...

so colorful!!!!!!

Kim C said...

The colours are so bright and cheery. Really nice! :) Thanks for sharing!

bernshwag said...

Eva your pinwheels and tag are adorable..Wow your card is so stunning I couldn't stop looking at it!

Hugs,
Candi

lilscrappers said...

Wow! you blew me away with these projects! Fabulous!

Gabby said...

What a fun pinwheel project. I adore all the new PI sets! Your tag is darling. Your second card looks like a watercolor painting. Nice card. :)

Joanna McDonald said...

Your pinwheels are so pretty and
your summer card is stunning!!

Playing with Paper said...

I love your card and the inside is beautiful!! Those pinwheels are so darn cute, along with the PI image!! :)

Sassy said...

Nice, nice, nice.... all of them now make me want them all!

Diane said...

Gorgeous and so fun!!!
dianegreghov@att.net

Megan said...

I love your little decoration--I've got to try something like that! Also, your card is sooooo pretty.

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Oh Eva!! Both are simply AMAZING!! Your painting is gorgeous!!!

foxyenglishcrafter said...

Wow! Beautiful card. Truly inspirational. Love the pin wheels too

Thanks for sharing

Hugs julie

Susan said...

Love your card Eva! How about a tutorial on "painting?" The effect is stunning.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, those pinwheels are so great, love the colors and the tree card is so beautiful.

Barbara said...

Fabulous cards and project, Eva!

Nancy Thomas said...

Love your colorful pinwheels. And that card is breathtaking - the background is so beautiful.

CheckerBeads said...

Love the pinwheels! I used to adore playing with them as a child.

Anne

Rachel said...

Lovin' your card and pinwheels...so cute!

Elle said...

I love that you didn't make a card for the first project. The colors are so bright and happy! I wanna play with your pinwheels! The second project/card is so soft and serene. I love the painting you did!

Heather said...

Such creativity, love them :)

Kary said...

Beautiful pinwheels, Eva!! Love the cute PI girl too. Great idea!!
The card is lovely too, I bet it's really shimmery and the colours are awesome. Love this!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE those pinwheels--and I love love LOOOOOOOVE that jar! MUST find me one of those:) Great coloring--beautiful job, Eva!!!

Shabby Pati said...

Those pinwheels are so great! Gotta love em.

krussellstudio said...

Awesome job! I love the whole project.

anni said...

Love those pinwheels!! And such a pretty card!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

AMAZING work, Eva!!

g said...

oh WOW Eva- these are so darling!! i LOVE your fantastic pinwheels & awesome bottle- that cotton candy PI is too cute! your painting is so inspiring & gorgeous on the IB card too- just LOVE these!

Jan Garber said...

I have been fighting the urge to look into the Twinkling H2O's but now I may have to give in to the "dark side" LOL! Your cards and these new stamps are so gorgeous! The pinwheel die makes the most adorable favors!

Tiffany said...

Absolutely lovely painting with the twinkling H2Os and those pinwheels are so fun!

Cynthia said...

Wow, great projects!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

These are just pure FUN Eva!!!

texasjodylynn said...

Totally gorgeous!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin