MFT Teaser Day 4! Tag, you are It and Inspired by the Beach!

So, who is ready for day 4 of the My Favorite Things sneak peeks????  I sure am and I have two fully finished lovely cards to share with you today.  Do you like tags???  I sure do!  So the first stamp set is just for you and boy, will you ever love it, if you are like me!  I had so much fun with this card.

So, let me share my card made with the Tag You are It Die-namics and Stamp set.  First of all I LOVE the size and shape of the tag and I adore the stamps that go with it....so FUN and I know you will find all kinds of ways to use it with the fun images and the sentiments.  I know, I will!  :)  Here is what I came up with and as you can see, I had a little too much fun...LOL


I know I probably will win some sort of prize for using a lot of different die-namics, but I can't stop using them, and why should I, right???  LOL

Here is the inside of my card, which after looking at it, if you love the CAS looking cards, this could be one, don't you think?  I have yet to master that style, but this one comes pretty close to it.  See, what I am talking about, when I said you will love the stamps, these are just couple of the stamps.  I haven't even used the cupcakes yet, but sure will be very soon!  Yepp, this set will be getting frequent stamping mileage from me for sure...hehehe


Now the second set I am showcasing today is another gorgeous set, and it's the newest Inspired by set and it's about The Beach. and like I said it's beautiful!

I used the tag on my card as well, which I painted with Luminarte.  I love to create my background just by painting and stamping my image on it.  I just think it's simply beautiful!  What do you think?  


And here is the inside of my card, which I kept pretty simple once again.  I think it says it all.  I just wish I could be sitting on those chairs now.  Sigh....


And now let me show you all the gorgeous Die-namics I used on these cards.  Get ready....hehehe









Here are the details about the upcoming release on August 2 at 10 PM EST:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous day!

Hugs,

Blog-signature

Labels: ,