Saturday, July 2, 2011

MFT Teaser Day 3!

Hi there, can you believe we are on day 3 of our July My Favorite Things Sneak Peeks???  Again, hope you have been enjoying the inspiration so far!  I know you are all itching to get your hands on the new stamps and dies and you haven't even seen them all.  Tomorrow will reveal my 2nd favorite Die-namics from this release...but let's just talk about today.

Today, it's all about Pure Innocence and I have a sweet little scene card to share with you.  The sketch of my card came from Card Patterns, and it just fit what I had in mind.  This little PI's name is Pure Innocence and the Pinwheel.  And look how cute is she wearing her little jeans shorts and yellow top!


Again, I used Echo Park papers newest line (well to me) called Country Ride and I really, really love this line and you will see more cards from me using this line.  It just fits MFT so well.  And here is the inside of my card using labels, oh, how I love labels for inside of my cards....


And here is the list of the Die-namics I used on today's card:






Here are the details about the upcoming release on July 5th at 10 PM EST:
  • The MFT release is on July 5th at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available on July 5th at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.
Thanks for visiting and have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,


Blog-signature

31 comments:

RedGem said...

I just love these card creations especially the tree top background DSP. I already have a wishlist created for Tuesday. tks for sharing.

Sarah Gough said...

ohhh, you always have the best papers Eva!

starqueen said...

Hi Eva,
Your beautiful card certainly has me smiling... ;-)
Thanks for sharing!

Georgee said...

Wonderful card. Oh, such fun new designs both in stamps and dies!!!
treasurespastnpresent@live.com

bernshwag said...

Adorable card Eva, the DP and dies are so perfect for your scene!

Hugs,
Candi

Linda McClain said...

Oh my goodness gracious gravy - it's adorable!

Heather said...

Such a cute card, love the way you've created that scene :)

StampOwl said...

what a fun scene

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Eva she is DARLING!!! She's perfect and quintessential summer!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Susan said...

I can just feel the wind in her hair! Love this card Eva :)

Gabby said...

All of the new PI sets are so cute. This card is simply darling. I love all the color and details and your image is so nicely colored. Great card, Eva. :)

Dawn Easton said...

Sweetness, Eva! Love the scene you've created here! Fabulous!

Barbara said...

Too flippin' SWEET, Eva!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh I love this little pinwheel P.I., this is so adorable!

jeanne girl said...

Love the way you used the die-namics to create your scene for this sweet girl!!

Dawn said...

So adorable Eva!

Kary said...

Hi Eva, this card is so cute!! Love the gorgeous paper piecing and colouring. The pink floral tree is so sweet ;)

Nancy Thomas said...

Such a sweet card - love the scene you've created here.

CheckerBeads said...

I love love love the little pinwheel!

Anne

g said...

what an adorable scene- love all the dies! i just got this paper pack too- it's super cute with PI's!

Angel said...

FAB card! Love this sweet scene!

Christine said...

Those Pure Innocent stamps just keep getting cuter and cuter. Love the pinwheel and the dies that go along with it, Wow, a must have. Adorable card.
xoxo, Christine

Anne said...

LOVE this PI:) She is a breath of fresh air!! I also really like how you made the tree with the flowered dp!

Rachel said...

OMGoodness! I Love your little scene...CUTENESS!!~

Elle said...

I love the bright happy colors you used in your card! So sweet!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I LOOOOOOOOVE that you stamp inside the card--what a clever way to use the image again! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your colors again--love the stitching...love that tree:) FUN!

Michelle (mla1111) said...

SO gorgeous...I LOVE your card, great dp and that new PI is so cute.

Tiffany said...

Love the little scene you created!

Leslie said...

Eva, I love those pinwheels and your Inspired By Summer card is gorgeous - inside and out! Thanks for all the inspiration.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so CUTE, Diva!!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

I absolutely LOVE this Eva! That patterned tree is a DELIGHT!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin