Saturday, July 30, 2011

MFT Teaser Day 3 - Pure Innocence

Hi there!  Welcome back to day 3 of My Favorite Things Sneak Peeks of the August release!  Hope you are enjoying all the sneak peeks.  I know I sure am enjoying myself creating with the new pretty stamps and Die-namics!

Today it's about Pure Innocence and I have a sweet little card to share with Sunflower Girl, and is she ever sweet!!!!  I was going to paper piece her little dress, but I decided to color instead!  I used some sweet MME -papers for my cards, as it just fit the card once again!


Today I only have a card front to share as I didn't get to finish it, but hope you still like it.  Here is the list of the Die-namics I used on my card, other than the beautiful tag you see PI propped on:





Here are the details about the upcoming release on August 2 at 10 PM EST:

  • The MFT release is on August 2 at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available August 2 at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.
Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous day!

Hugs,

Blog-signature

30 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

oh I really love the clean look of the tag with the PI on it, gorgeous!

Karen said...

she is so precious Eva and your card is stunning! gotta get more of the new mft dies, and i just bought a handful the other day! yikes!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

She is so adorable! This is super cute.

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card Eve and love your colouring, superb, such a lovely image too.
Hugs Linda

StampOwl said...

so pretty Eva

Kary said...

Hi Eva! So gorgeous!! The patterned papers are so pretty, and love the colour of the sweet little girl's dress!

Nancy Thomas said...

You have great style Eva - she looks like she's about to have a picnic in the country.

zehra said...

i like the clean look of the tag with the distress on the corner, i also like the stamping of the flower, makes the whole card go so well together.

Joanne B. said...

Oh my goodness is this the sweetest ever? I love it!

Jessica said...

this is so pretty! love it!! :)

Susan said...

love the colors, the dies, and the PI. LOVE the whole card! Awesome!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is so pretty, Eva! These papers work beautifully with this image! :D

Susan said...

Love how you made the daisy dienamic match your designer paper. LOVE!

Barbara said...

Could this be any cuter? Nope, not at all? Adorable, Eva!

Christina Fischer said...

Eva, this is just too sweet! I love these papers and colors!

Elle said...

I love, love, love Sunflower Girl! Too cute.

Atticelf said...

And a beautiful card front it is! The colors are so vivid - lovely.

Elle said...

Oops! I forgot to add my contact information to my earlier comment. Elle swck99@att.net

CheckerBeads said...

aw, so cute!

Anne

Laraine R said...

Cute card!!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Gorgeous texture, color and dimension Eva!! STUNNING!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Jan Garber said...

That sunflower against the ribbon is breathtaking! Love those colors!

Erin said...

so glad you colored her, she looks darling!

Anne said...

Very, very pretty! Awesome coloring:)

Rachel said...

So pretty! Love the new die's and PI's!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

as always-LOOOOOOVE! I love the papers and your ribbon--just BEAUTIFUL!

Vicki said...

I love the way you've used the twine on the tag - loose instead of tied up tight and firm - gives the card a relaxed feel. The sunflower is not only in the stamp but also on the ribbon and is lovely. The ribbon itself is gorgeous. Well done!

Steph Herbert said...

Another fabulous card. Love it! :)

Anita said...

So pretty Eva. Hugs, Anita

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

She is ADORABLE! LOVE the black ribbon and twine!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin